• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Worried About Witch

Lisa1984

Progesterone Popper!!
Reaction score
Well I dont think the Norethisterone the doc prescribed for me is working anymore or at least not working as it should.

Last tablet was Wednesday evening, :witch: usually comes on Saturday afternoon, this month she showed her face last night, I had some red blood and now its not enough to even need a pad!!! WTF is that about? When I wipe its red but isnt a flow if you know what I mean?

Anyone else experienced this? Its seriously pissing me off, I thought this medication was helping me but obviously not.

Do you think my hormones are seriously fecked up that endo is just not building up enough to flow as normal? Last month and month before I was flooded and this month nothing!!!!

Im really worried :cry: :cry:

Did you test? I'm supposed to take Provera to start my period but the doctor said if it doesn't start after taking it, then I should test, blood test if negative.

I hope it's nothing serious and that your hormones are no worse (I also have hormone problems so I absolutely know how you feel about it...)

:hug::hug::hugs:

:witch: did eventually show up - with a vengeance!!!

Wow, never thought I'd say this but, here it goes... I'm glad :witch: did show up (it would've been worse if it hadn't right?)

Yeah definately glad she turned up - this month i'll be using OPK's and :sex: just in the off chance I do OV!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->