Would love some input on my stroller

mommyof3co

Mommy of 4 amazing boys!
Reaction score
Ok so I already bought the UppaBaby Vista which came HIGHLY recommended and I really really love it, I got it in myles blue and it's gorgeous! It comes with the bassinet then toddler seat that does parent facing and forward facing, big huge basket, really love it. I paid $680 plus tax (which made it about $740)

BUT now Britax is doing a promotion on their B-ready where you buy the stroller and get to pick between the car seat, bassinet or 2nd seat for free. If I were to order on Amazon I wouldn't pay tax or shipping so here are my options

Stroller is $426
Bassinet is $137
2nd seat is $137
Car seat is $183

Ok so I have a 3.5 yr old who is well within the limits to use the 2nd seat, though he doesn't really use a stroller anymore BUT it might be nice to have that option when we are at the mall alone or something since I will have 4 little boys. So I could do that as the free option and pay for the bassinet and still only pay about $563 so saving almost $200 from what I already paid.

I planned to skip the infant seat this time and buy a Combi Coccoro which will cost me about $160 on top of the $740 I already spent so $900 total. OR I could just do the infant seat, which I'm not sure I'm crazy about the Britax one I would need to look into it more but if I decided to do that as the free option I could still pay for BOTH the 2nd seat and bassinet and have spent $700 total saving $200.

Problem is I really love my Vista, not sure about the Britax, haven't played with it though I'm sure it's a great stroller. Also I love the blue color I got in my vista...if I got the Britax I'd pick the silver, maybe the red, I really don't like the colors very much but could make do. But since I've already spent so much do I want to make do? Is it worth returning and ordering this instead?? Help me decide :)

i tried out the uppababy and the locking mechanism gives out (for folding)! And living in the city I HAVE to have mine folded a lot and I can't deal with having to bend that plastic piece back all the time to have it latched when closed, that was a huge complaint the guy told me at Buy Buy Baby, but people I have talked to love theirs so maybe you won't have that problem.

I was also super excited about the Britax promotion but when I went to check out it it was huge and very heavy! I think its great that the uppa baby comes with all those extras though and that cute little bassinet stand they make for $40

Thanks, I was thinking it was an automatic lock on the vista? Maybe I'm crazy though lol I haven't played with it much since baby isn't here yet. Mine will just be going in and out of the back of my van so not as big of a deal with that part of it. My DH thinks he wants to keep the Vista...totally thought he'd want the Britax just because it saves money haha

So you think the Britax weighs more than the Vista? Not sure I'd want that....

you should go check it out! I actually went in because of the Britax and that is when I saw the Vista! The back wheels on the britax are HUGE! But since you have a car the locking mechanism probably wont be a bother, I just would have to collapse all the time for the subway and bus it would annoy me especially if I was out and about without the hubby

I like the green b ready. :p But not the red so much, but silver is lovely.... xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->