Would there be any interest in enid blyton books

Emma 21

Mum of 4 under 5years
Reaction score
as the title says i can post pics if people are intrested x i hav e 95 books gunna sell for 50p to £1 each excluding postage

Aww i used to love enid blyton books. What ones do you have?.xx

im just gunna give u the link to the album on my selling page on fb as all the pics are there and i have 95 it would take forever to list them all they all between 30p and £1 each excluding postage x either comment on here or comment under the pic on facebook x

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.254470011255596.54959.229380053764592&type=1

there you go xx

I dont suppose you have I think its called a book of brownies do you?

xx

Have liked a few hun, I had all those too and lent them out and they never got returned :nope: Do you have any naughtiest girl?

Have liked a few hun, I had all those too and lent them out and they never got returned :nope: Do you have any naughtiest girl?

so are u charlene? lol i have two naughtiest girl but im keeping them x iv kept 17 of my faves to share with my kids when they grow up none of them are in mint condition as my mom used to scour charity shops for them that why they so cheap... so u want the famous five ones then? x

Hmm book of fairies not sure if that was one of my faves/not sure if I read that one.

xx

lol, sorry it would help if I said who I was!! Yes have paypal no problem, you have made my night! :flower:

COOL il just add up and weigh um and let u know what postage will be xx

so for the books it is £6 as there are 15 at 40p and postage is £5.66 first class or £4.41 standard parcels hun which would you prefer? x

Which Mallory Towers ones do you have? Can't see the titles in the pic!

Which Mallory Towers ones do you have? Can't see the titles in the pic!

first term at malory towers, upper fourth at malory towers and last term at malory towers hun x theyd be 50p each plus postage (combined of course) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->