Would this be a reasonable question?

cyanidepill

Reaction score
Ok, I saw my midwife today and she asked when next scan was. I'm due a scan June 17th, which i'll be 32+6.

The consultants have already said i'll have my section around 39 weeks, ......however I feel I need a date to aim for.

Do you think they would be able to narrow it down to a rough date when i see the consultant next week so that I have something to work towards? :wacko:

i would have thought if you are scheduled to have a c section they would be giving you a date pretty soon anyway surely they give you time to prepare etc :-/

I am not sure what you mean by needing a date - it is likely to be 39+a few days or 39- a few days.

I always though they waited til nearer the time to give you a date anyway?:flower:

I think i'm just getting impatient. I like to have a date in mind just so i have a target. sad i know lol.

I have my appointment tomorrow with the anaesthetic person anyway so at least thats going ahead and a little in advance of schedule likely to me being high risk. They usually do those appointments in my hospital at 34/35 weeks. xx

I am the same at the moment. I know I will have a section at 38 weeks but have no date. I think it would be easier if I had a definite date so I could plan things, like childcare for DD. I will ask the consultant at my next app. I will be 33 weeks then... I think it is close enough, specially that I see her every 3-4 weeks, the next app I would be 36-37 weeks...

As I say i've got a scan 17th June i'll be 32+6, and then my next scan is July 15th.....i'll be near enough 38 weeks. To me, i need more notice than that. I have an 8 year old son who is autistic, so i need to make arrangements for him xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->