Would you let a newborn cry it out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
you call me rude, when MommyJogger is the one being the absolute rudest here. Not to mention the umpteen other posts where she basically accuses everyone except herself of being a shitty parent.

She says stuff that makes sense, you are just plain rude for no reason.

I'm rude in response to her absolute bullshit and rudeness. Just because she uses big words to make herself seem smarter than you guys.

Thanks for confirming what I thought. You have your husband's balls in your purse.

I'd be pretty pissed with my husband if he wanted to leave my kids to cry.

I actually found him last week holding Fox while he peed and you know what that made me love him that little bit more because he wasnt willing to leave our son to cry alone (it was also fairly amusing)

i LOVE that

As soon as i walked up the stairs he said "dont judge me" :haha:

How sad is your life when you have to worry about other people's kids crying, anyway?

Not knowing how to sleep isn't the only reason kids will be spoiled brats.

the so called "gentle parenting" is really " do whatever you want because I'm too much of a chickenshit to see you unhappy" parenting.

No its not actually.

Its having realistic expectations of what children are capable of.

I make my kids unhappy all the time im sure, there is no avoiding that but im not going to treat them in a way that isnt age appropriate.

I make a point not to judge anyone else. I've had a very hard road with pregnancy and parenting. But I would expect the same courtesy from any other parent. I guess I won't find that here.

Not knowing how to sleep isn't the only reason kids will be spoiled brats.

the so called "gentle parenting" is really " do whatever you want because I'm too much of a chickenshit to see you unhappy" parenting.

Tho im fine with cio (not in a newborn) youve done nothing but call people names since you started posting:-( thats not debating, its just being a bully:growlmad:

My capacity for rudeness increases with the rude comments and absolute lack of empathy by some of the others on here.

Why are you so worried about what I'm posting?

By the way chickenshit isn't calling names. Calling someone a rude, caustic bitch is though.

I make a point not to judge anyone else. I've had a very hard road with pregnancy and parenting. But I would expect the same courtesy from any other parent. I guess I won't find that here.

You make a point to judge? Are you fricking kidding me????

Have you read your last 10 posts?

I love my child with all my heart. I do what's best for her and me. I don't give a flying fuck what anyone else does with theirs. As long as they're fed, clothed and happy.

MommyJogger, you especially need to.........

GO GET FUCKED

I love my child with all my heart. I do what's best for her and me. I don't give a flying fuck what anyone else does with theirs. As long as they're fed, clothed and happy.

MommyJogger, you especially need to.........

GO GET FUCKED

Taking the mature approach i see

:rofl:

I'm totally mature.

If you're so mature, leave the thread then. I noticed you didn't have anything to say until it got to be drama anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"