Would your OH find this embarrassing

Raggydoll

Reaction score
It's our wedding anniversary next week. Normally we get gifts for each other but I feel a lot of the focus is on me (DH will also send flowers etc)

I was thinking of having some cupcakes made and delivered to DH at work. DH can be quite a private person but I think he really deserves a bit of fuss.

Would your OH's be embarrassed by something like this?

Nope mine would love every second of it because he's a bit of an attention seeker lol. I do think it's a lovely idea so I would go for it.:thumbup:

I think its a really sweet idea.

My DH would love it, but he isn't a very private person.

Nah I think my OH would love it but he's quite a gobby person and loves his cake :lol:

my DF would love it, he is quite shy but i've sent him flowers to his office before and it really made his day

I think he'd be too busy eating the cupcakes to feel anything...

My Oh would love it, who wouldn't love some cupcakes 1, to eat and 2, to show off how much your OH cares?!

Aww that's really nice!
My OH works out on his own but if he was around people him personally he would hate it, he is majorly shy!

My DH is a private person and I know he would hate me to send him anything whilst he was at work. Me? Well, I'd be chuffed to get some cupcakes whatever the situation! :)

Thanks everyone. I think i'll go for it. I think the food will distract him. Hopefully he'll save one for me. x

No way, he'd go around saying "haha I have cupcakes, you don't!". So mature :haha:

For Valentines Day i sent hubby a huge bouquet of balloons! :haha:

My DH would hate it. He doesn't like being the center of attention. Although I'm sure he would get over it once he started eating them!

If you think it's something your DH would like, you should go for it. I think it's a really cute idea.

My OH would be embarrassed, as would I if it was the other way around. I like to keep work and personal life seperate. Plus hard for people to take your seriously when your office is full of balloons lol. OH would get teased so much in work though.

If you think he'd like it definately do, everyone loves cake!

My DH would love it, but he wants his whole life to revolve around his family too.

I think that is sweet!! my DH loves cakes lol - although he'll be abit embarrassed he'll probably love the gesture

See if he is quite shy and private I would say no - my office is a nightmare and if any of the guys receive anything, food, flowers etc. its the whole 'ooooo takinig the piss' kind of business here!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->