write your promise to...... *3 BFP's lisa..dreamqueen..midgetem*

Ahh ami u made me cry. Im sure ur mum will make your wish come true.

Good luck and baby dust to you xx

I promise to remain positive and optimistic in my journey to become pregnant and enjoy pregnacy without complaining

Dear universe,

I promise to balance my realism with more optimism, to embrace the possibility of twins, and to love every moment of my pregnancy. All I ask for is a BFP for my 30 birthday and the to keep my 4 remaining embie babies safe. I will not complain about being pregnant in the summer in return for a healthy pregnancy.

Hi Ladies,

I made my promise 2 weeks ago today and I've just got my :bfp:
I can't believe it.

:dust: to everyone and keep believing x

Congratulations!!!!Thats soooo inspiring. How long have you been trying may i ask? xxxxx:hugs:

Fingers crossed for everyones BFP in this thread in the next month or 2 :) xxxx

Dear God,

I believe that I will get pregnant this month and I will continue the 4th generation of July birthdays. I promise to love myself everyday and not let myself be freaked out by all of the what ifs. I promise to love our little baby with all of my heart and to be thankful every day for our little family. I promise to not start fights with my DH while pregnant (on purpose) and to smile through every sleepless night, crying fit, and diaper change.

Dear Lord,
I promise to continue reading your word. I promise to cherish our baby everyday when you bless us. I promise to raise our child to know you Lord and to love our child and my dh in the way you intended love to be, without conditions, without past wrongs remembered. I promise to have faith that this is my year (i hope month). Thank you for all the blessings you have already given me, my amazing husband, my home, my mom and siblings, my health and each day you have blessed me with.

I promise to stay positive during my journey to get my :bfp: and take whatever the results of our tests are with grace and hope.

I promise not to become annoyed with my husband. I promise to tell him everyday how wonderful I think he is and not criticize the little things.

I promise to make a wonderful home for my child, to take photos of them everyday and record my memories of our time together for the future, to teach them all about the things we value and hold dear and give them the best life possible.

In return, I will wait as long as necessary until I am able to receive my child. I will try to remain patient during this time.

I promise to stay positive during my journey to get my :bfp: and take whatever the results of our tests are with grace and hope.

I promise not to become annoyed with my husband. I promise to tell him everyday how wonderful I think he is and not criticize the little things.

I promise to make a wonderful home for my child, to take photos of them everyday and record my memories of our time together for the future, to teach them all about the things we value and hold dear and give them the best life possible.

In return, I will wait as long as necessary until I am able to receive my child. I will try to remain patient during this time.

so beautifully written .... FX's for you x

I believe I will get pregnant by the end of this year.I believe my 6 yr old is gonna havr the
baby brother/ sister he dreams of to protect him0her and to teach him/her all the good things only a big brother can.I promiseto always put.my kids first than myself, to be tje best mother I can br .

Any more BFP's?! Xxxxx

CD20. Think I'm building myself up for a fall though. Its my first cycle trying whilst on Femara and I'm convinced its going to do it for. So if it doesn't the tears will be flowing. What CD are you??

Rachel, it looks like Mummymurray74 got her bfp - her status has changed.

If i'm right big congrats to her!!

The rest of us will get ours soon... lets stay positive
xx

I promise to take care of myself mentally, spiritually, and physically by remembering what is important ultimately, and what is not. I promise to love DH and to remember that he does not know as me about ttc'ing nor does he want too. And that's ok. I promise to embrace what is offered to me and to remain joyful about all the beautiful details in my life.

I'm on cd 13 of my second month on clomid... :) let's hope we all get our BFP's soon! I'm sure we will!! Would be lovely to send custom xmas cards with babys scan pic!! :) good luck girls!! Xxxx

No BFP's???No one has been on here in ages

I've got about five or six days left to go. Hope we get some more BFPs in here soon!

No BFP here... I did get a BFP on my OPK this morning though! That doesn't count huh? Yeah, it doesn't count for me either. I'm considering downloading circle and blooms audio meditation program to help with a PMA since most of the time my thoughts are in the gutters...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->