+ WTT baby number 1 +

Having to push back a chance to ttc when I visit my DH in May. We were planning on ttc, but I have health issues and my doctor is finally going to run some tests that I cannot be pregnant for, I'm so dissapointed that we have to wait any longer, but excited for a cooperative doctor - just reassuring myself that this is the best thing for a potential baby to finally have my health issues diagnosed.
Hoping I can get the test done before I visit him so that we can take advantage of a weekend visit to ttc. Maybe we can ttc in July if we get a chance to see each other then, otherwise we're going to have to wait to TTC until september when we move to England.

It would be awesome if a bunch of us WTT girls got to all move over to TTC together! :thumbup:

It would be awesome if a bunch of us WTT girls got to all move over to TTC together! :thumbup:

OT, but good idea for the no smoking counter.. might do one myself now!

I love mine! Helps me see visually exactly how long it's been... I did a little :happydance: when I saw it said "1 week"! :flower:

Hehe, awesome! I'm so glad I have quit... don't want to harm bubba one bit :( I'll miss it in some ways, but it's worth it in the end.

Anyways... Guys I am making my appointment for the implant removal tommorow!! Phoning up at about 4 and trying to make one as soon as I can. CAN'T WAIT!! :happydance:

ooh it would be great if a bunch of us could move together!!! fun :D

i am having a seriously bad broody day today :( loads of people are pregnant.... grr!! i just want our appointment to come through already!!!

ooh it would be great if a bunch of us could move together!!! fun :D

i am having a seriously bad broody day today :( loads of people are pregnant.... grr!! i just want our appointment to come through already!!!

aww -hug- :hugs:

I just did the math on my leave and if we start TTC in Feb and got lucky and fell right away, I'll have !!5 months!! accrued for maternity leave if I wanted! :happydance:

...the things we do at work to procrastinate. ;)

Anywho, how is everyone? I still can't get over how much lighter I feel since setting a date. DH and I have felt so "on" since and I love it. :cloud9:

It makes SUCH a difference just knowing when instead of having to guess all the time, doesn't it? :cloud9:

I'm getting on pretty nicely today. My friend/coworker brought me one of her special homemade godive white chocolate coffees to work with her this morning... I could have kissed her when she walked in the door. :haha:

Anyone else losing weight whilst WTT? I dont wanna do it alone :( :haha:

Meeee! I've lost 11lb so far, got another 27lb to go (or 30lb if it goes well towards the end!!). That will get me from a starting weight of 12st to a final weight of 9st 4 (or 9st). Have you started yet? How much do you want to lose?

I was but in a few days i'll of moved to TTC/NTNP :(
<3 good luck with your weight loss

thanks chick and good luck too :flower:

Meeee! I've lost 11lb so far, got another 27lb to go (or 30lb if it goes well towards the end!!). That will get me from a starting weight of 12st to a final weight of 9st 4 (or 9st). Have you started yet? How much do you want to lose?

:happydance: im not alone :happydance: I have started already yes and lost 3lbs in 2 weeks (which seems too little for me lol) I lost 5 stone around about 3 years ago which took around about a year but now hit a halt....i have another 2 stone to lose though which seems to be really hard atm :haha: x

It makes SUCH a difference just knowing when instead of having to guess all the time, doesn't it? :cloud9:

I'm getting on pretty nicely today. My friend/coworker brought me one of her special homemade godive white chocolate coffees to work with her this morning... I could have kissed her when she walked in the door. :haha:
It does make a HUGE difference.. I would have never guessed! :)

And I don't even like coffee, btw, but that concoction sounds delish!

I'm not losing weight per se (would love to lose a few vanity pounds, but I think my body is pretty comfy at its current weight), but I am trying very hard to eat healthy and go to the gym at least 4x a week. I was doing great for about 6 weeks, but lately I've lost some motivation. :( Really need to get back on track!

aww ive just come to a halt after a huge weight loss afew years back and finding it hard to keep motivated myself :(

I'm trying to lose about 2st before TTC in December. I'm surrently about a stone overweight, so if I can lose 2st I'd be right in the middle of my healthy weight range. My problem is I have absolutely zero willpower when it comes to food, much to my OHs annoyance! He likes his healthy food and exercise and despairs at me when yet again I go through the whole day going yes I will eat healthily and go for a run later and have come up with excuse after excuse by the end of the day!

Em

xxx

I'm trying to lose about 2st before TTC in December. I'm surrently about a stone overweight, so if I can lose 2st I'd be right in the middle of my healthy weight range. My problem is I have absolutely zero willpower when it comes to food, much to my OHs annoyance! He likes his healthy food and exercise and despairs at me when yet again I go through the whole day going yes I will eat healthily and go for a run later and have come up with excuse after excuse by the end of the day!

Em

xxx

im glad im not the only one :haha: i have will power for like 3-4 days then go off course and then feel guilty :dohh: Worst thing is im the only one in the house eating healthy and strict with myself, so hard to be the one eating rabbit food if everyone else is having chips or cake or crisps :haha: x

Wow, odd_socks, you've done really well! And 3lb in 2 weeks is good! I'm losing weight at about this rate or slightly slower, and it frustrates me too. I see all the ladies on the slimming world support thread (which I am part of) losing 4-5lb some weeks and I know I will never lose weight that quickly...but apparently it's more likely to stay off if you lose it at 2lb per week or slower, and that's what's important - no point losing it all at the speed of light if you're just going to gain it all back again! :hugs: It's taken me 11 weeks to lose 11lb, some weeks I lose 1.5lb, some only 0.5lb. I'd love to be under 10st for my birthday in 9 weeks, but that would mean upping the rate a little bit! But as long as I get to my final target before winter I'll be happy.

9st 4 would make my BMI 22 (9st would be 21.3), so I'd have plenty of room for pregnancy weight gain without going overweight again, and hopefully if I'm in good shape before getting pregnant I'll be able to regain my shape easier after birth.

Chocolate is my downfall...I have no willpower whatsoever where chocolate is involved :/ It doesn't help that hubby has hollow legs and eats like a horse. I don't know where he puts it all! He's supportive of my dieting and exercising, but he likes me as I am and doesn't have a problem with my figure now. He'd be fine whatever shape I was, to be honest, as long as I wasn't ill from being over- or under-weight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->