+ WTT baby number 1 +

:haha: same here chick, chocolate is deffo a downfall :dohh: i know people like that too hollow legs :haha: i wish i were like that, instead i only have to look at a chocolate bar and put on weight lol, ive been looking at little things that can help lose extra pounds, cutting salt out and cutting out bread is meant to help too which i want to try but i love wholegrain sandwiches :blush:
Would be easier if i wasnt the only one in the house dieting/eating healthy but i cant really expect anyone to join in with it :haha: my OH is the opposite b/c hes a rugby player he has to eat loads, lots of protein which is probably what i should do :/ why is it sooo easy to put weight on but really hard to lose it :dohh: :haha: x

I'll join you all for some weight loss! Starting weight watchers next week, as my Doctor has said that losing just 10% of my weight will make it so much easier when I TTC. However, I think i'm going to aim for 3st by December so my bump shows instead of fat rolls!

So glad this thread is here! :) Been very bad at getting onto BnB lately for my fix and with an hour to spare this evening this thread has perked me right up :)
It's always so great knowing you're not the only crazy broody person in the world lol :)

My broodiness has gone into overdrive lately as it has now been confirmed that the 2 weddings I'm bridesmaid for are in September next year so I keep thinking realistically it's either get knocked up by August/September this year or wait til that time next year!!!!
Put it to my OH about that timeframe the other day and he said the idea of not being able to until next September seems like too far away!!! There may be hope for us yet lol :)

I really have to pull the finger out now with my weight loss thing! Have been slacking off bigtime and with a beach holiday in 5 weeks time I've actually put on weight since I last updated my ticker oops!! :(

I'm going to be trying to lose weight soon too, ladies. :blush: I've got PCOS so for when I do want to conceive, being smaller will help with that sooo much for me. :D

My biggest fear is that it's hopeless. I went to the ER yesterday because it's so difficult to get an appointment for the ob/gyn . Apparently I don't ovulate. The doc. referred me someplace where they can see me on Thursday. This might be due to some mood stabalizers I was on last year. I feel so numb and dead as I write this.

overthemoon - i'm so sorry; but I'm glad you've got an appointment someplace else - i hope they can help you. sending hugs xxx

I'm trying to lose weight too - I've lost some already; I have 10lbs to lose to get to my first goal.... then everything else is a bonus!!! I tried on a dress in a smaller size yesterday and it fit - so that made me feel good :D I'm doing calorie control and getting weighed at the weight loss clinic at my doctor's :D

overthemoon, that sounds awful, I'm so sorry. :( :hugs: I hope the second place can give you some promising options and answers!

Day 1 of no caffeine at all. I'm hoping the weaning I did over the last week ish helps, but I already feel like going back to bed and have a dull headache. Booo.

Cutting out caffiene sucks! I've done that before too... the headaches are what killed me. I drank lots of green tea, and that helped! :)

over the moon im sorry to hear that :hugs: i hope they can get u sorted at ur appointment :hugs: keep us posted

im glad im not the only one trying to lose weight, my friend is dieting (well i say dieting) she eats whatever she likes then goes to the gym for 2 hours :shrug: is that healthy? :wacko: if i could work out that much id do that i think but i cant so there we go :haha: ive managed an hour workout today, it better show some results on the scales this week :haha:
vicki.mummy - well done on ur weight loss so far :thumbup: i think two stone is all i have left to shift but i wil see how i look and feel when its gone :haha:

hi ladies :D

i'm also cutting out caffeine - not managed with diet coke quite yet tho; I need to make the change to the gold diet coke i think!!!!

I'm pleased with the weight loss so far, i'm not sure if I will have lost anything this week as I was a bit bad during Easter but I'm hoping I havent' gained anything!!! Losing 10lbs is my first goal; then I'm making stone goals after that.

I'm losing weight just now, have been doing WW since 25th Feb and have lost 17lb so far.

I've not been losing weight for TTC per se, mostly because I'm a bridesmaid at my sister's wedding in August and have a holiday in just over 4 weeks! Got my BMI down to 21.4 now and quite happy with how I'm looking just now.

Aiming to lose another 4lb or 5lb before my holiday to compensate for the 1 week all inclusive! Then think I'll just try to maintain my weight...

I need to lose weight. I've gained 10lbs since I got married 3 months ago. Not good. I'm hoping to lose 15 lbs before we TTC.

I need to lose weight. I've gained 10lbs since I got married 3 months ago. Not good. I'm hoping to lose 15 lbs before we TTC.

I did the exact same. Half was from the honeymoon, half was just being too comfortable once we got home. Haha! I was just glad I caught myself before it got out of hand. 10 pounds every few months is quite a pace. ;)

I'm pretty good about getting cardio in every week, but I really need to start strength training. I've pretty much accepted that I'm at the weight my body is happy and healthy with, I just need to tone up now instead of focusing on the scale. Just can't seem to find the motivation! :dohh:

i got weighed today, lost another 2lbs!!!! that's a stone altogether - another 8lbs to go before my first goal :D

I did the exact same. Half was from the honeymoon, half was just being too comfortable once we got home. Haha! I was just glad I caught myself before it got out of hand. 10 pounds every few months is quite a pace. ;)

I'm pretty good about getting cardio in every week, but I really need to start strength training. I've pretty much accepted that I'm at the weight my body is happy and healthy with, I just need to tone up now instead of focusing on the scale. Just can't seem to find the motivation! :dohh:

No more skipping the gym for me. I do cardio twice a week and strength training twice a week. I'm also trying to work in a day for yoga or pilates. I've also loaded an app on my phone where I can record my food intake. That works for me. Hopefully by the end of next month I'll be back.

i've gained weight since getting married too :D i think most people do!!!! Do you find that the food intake app works?
my plan (once my leg is better post-op; its been 4 weeks so far) is to start Zumba classes.... has anybody tried it?

I do Zumba once a week and I LOVE it! Also got my Mum joining in with me and coming weekly now too!

It's great fun and it's over really quickly, like it doesn't feel like an hour class, does that make sense!? :haha:

Vicki.mummy congrats on the weight loss :thumbup:

its my diet that im more in need of focusing im quite motivated to workout luckily just sticking to cutting out crap is the problem :haha:

The food intake app works for me. It helps me track my calories and it stops me from eating too much food. The offer Zumba at my gym, but I’ve never tried it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->