+ WTT baby number 1 +

hmm no lbs lost this week :( going to lower my calories more tomorrow i think :(

aww i'm sorry; sending hugs.... i hate that!!!! xxx

:( those weeks when the scale won't budge are super frustrating! I'm sorry!

Best of luck with your weight loss goals! All of you can do it!
I'm at the point of trying to maintain, I had been trying to lose five lbs that just wouldn't give and then I lost 11 lbs when I got off birth control. If I lose more weight it would be great, but I'm fairly content with where I'm at right now, I just want my current clothes to remain comfortable. Toning up is my current goal. I want to be able to comfortably excercise when pregnant.

It's kind of nice to see so many people who are waiting to try on here. I guess we have been forced from TTC to WTT by the military. If you count having one month to try, we'll be TTC again in June...if not, September it is!! =-)

It's kind of nice to see so many people who are waiting to try on here. I guess we have been forced from TTC to WTT by the military. If you count having one month to try, we'll be TTC again in June...if not, September it is!! =-)

I'm being forced by the military from TTC to WTT too! We're being put off until aug or maybe even sept, unless we get lucky during a weekend visit in July.

Best of luck with your weight loss goals! All of you can do it!
I'm at the point of trying to maintain, I had been trying to lose five lbs that just wouldn't give and then I lost 11 lbs when I got off birth control. If I lose more weight it would be great, but I'm fairly content with where I'm at right now, I just want my current clothes to remain comfortable. Toning up is my current goal. I want to be able to comfortably excercise when pregnant.

Wow 11lbs? just from birth control - that is awersome. I'm hoping to tone up some too while I'm dieting. I want to be able to comfortably exercise too when pregnant - i think it's important!!!! :happydance:

AF is back AGAIN this month. Wtf. :growlmad: The witch just left a week and a half ago. :(

BC really screwed with my cycle. 5 months off of it already and it's still wacky! Thank goodness I came off so far in advance of TTC. I'd have been really bummed if this was going on while I was hoping to conceive!

On the plus side, looks like that 139.4 weigh in was just a fluctuation (maybe PMS related.. maybe junk food related).. weighed in this morning at 137.4, and that's with AF. So maybe I didn't gain 3 pounds in just a few weeks after all. Phew! :thumbup:

Hello all! I'm a WTT #1 also. I think the biggest challenge is waiting until the fall. I want to start NOW. lol.

here here :haha: i want to start now! would have valentines day baby then :D

If I got preggers now, baby would have a birthday very close to both me and DH! But it isn't going to happen right now. Everything will happen hopefully in its proper time.

My birthday is in Feb, and I wouldn't mind a LO for my birthday next year. :cloud9: I couldn't think of a better birthday gift!!

Welcome hakunamatata! :) I'd love to start trying now too.. against all practicality and my DH's wishes. ;) hehe. Oh well.. our day will come soon enough! :)

aww it would be a lovely birthday gift yeah, both mine and my OHs birthday is in march....reckon i could get my OH to change the TTC date to next month? noooo he wouldnt :dohh: :rofl:

welcome :D

if we get pregnant in July i will be having a baby around this time next year - that would be pretty perfect :D

thatd be great that would :thumbup: to know that christmas would be ur last one "alone" (so to speak) before the next :D

I would love to be pregnant by my birthday, which is in November. Is there anyone else switching over to TTC in the Aug/Sep time frame?

I know we'd all love to be pregnant now, but what would be your dream due date month or season?

I would love to be pregnant by my birthday, which is in November. Is there anyone else switching over to TTC in the Aug/Sep time frame?

I know we'd all love to be pregnant now, but what would be your dream due date month or season?

I would love to get pregnant this Nov, as its around mine and OHs birthdays, but probs won't happen that early. I won't be switching to TTC by then, well I would if I had my own way! But me and OH have talked about maybe NTNP in the near future :)

Would prefer to be due in the colder months of the year, but anytime would do :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->