• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

+ WTT baby number 1 +

I wish I could plan the nursery for sure.. :) I don't know where we'll be living when our future LO is born. Not this apartment but either a rented house or we'll by a house.

Unfortunately our apartment building is not child friendly. :(

aww :( in an ideal world i would rather me and OH have our own house when we have a LO but only way the council will give us a house is if we have a LO so rather stay at my parents so we can save for funiture/carpets etc, as if we save for mortage first we'd be WTT for years and years and i cant with my back condition :(

:haha: aww maybe if u wanted to keep it plain u could have some pictures or canvases on the wall to make it more like a nursey and then change them when it needs to be spare room or something :)

Yup, that's what I'm thinking- accessorise!!! :)

I sometimes sit there and think about how I'd want the nursey to look, it's fun :). I know we'll have our own house by the time we start trying, I just hope its how I pictured it haha.

The next few days are going to be terrible for me. I'm going to my friends house for dinner tonight and she has a 1 year old, I'm going swimming with my god daughter tomorrow who's 2 months old, then helping the first friend again on tuesday. Babies and children everywhere. Maybe I'll just steal one muhahaha.

OH and i are talking about when TTC and i dont know if hes just getting my hopes up but im not sure if he is thinking about trying sooner than i thought (wishful thinking :haha:)

OH and i are talking about when TTC and i dont know if hes just getting my hopes up but im not sure if he is thinking about trying sooner than i thought (wishful thinking :haha:)

That would be amazing! I hope he changes his mind to try sooner, especially if you're already ready

Can I just say.. I am LOVING your new ticker! Christmas is the BEST holiday ever!!! :thumbup:

Earlier would be awesome odd_socks! I wish mine would want to move it closer. lol ps... Christmas is awesome!

Fantastic potential news Odd_Socks if your OH moves it forward :)

ps I love Christmas too I am like a big kid lol :)

i hope he does move ttc forward yeah, i dont want to get my hopes up just incase :haha: It had to be done, i love christmas and the girls and i was chatting about it over in general chat that santa's grotto doesnt open until october :haha: x

i cant get babies off my mind today :( i think the broodiness has hit me hard these past few days :(

i cant get babies off my mind today :( i think the broodiness has hit me hard these past few days :(

I know exactly how you feel! If its not pregnant women I see, its new born babies or people talking about pregnancy or babies. There is no escaping it sometimes and its so frustrating :cry:

here here chick :( everywhere i look i see scans, pregnant women, newborns and even toddliers make me broody :( think im going to hibinate for the next 12 months lol

It's a baby epidemic at least if you use my facebook as the judge. :haha:

same here chick, facebook is full of pregnant ladies and newborns :dohh: ive been avoiding going on mine

Same here....they are everywhere!!
Even the radio presenter is expecting and talking about it, so i had to change stations!

I feel like saying 'lets not wait and just start TTC now' because we will be in our new home by the time 9 months is up! So really we could go for it now, if it wasn't for being a bridesmaid in september and not being able to fit the dress!!!!! grrr I hate putting my baby making plans on hold for other people, even if they are my best friends! I mean it might take a long time to fall..........guess I will just keep WTT though!
It's sooo hard at the moment xxx

Going through a bit of a rough week. Feeling down about the whole baby thing! I too keep on seeing facebook photos of old highschool friends that are pregnant and then typically, calculate how long they've been married then compare it with myself...Does anyone else get envious of women whose husbands/OH have no problem with procreating?? lol! I always thought it would be *SO* easy. Why does my OH keep putting it off??? Aaaargh. We've been together for 6, married for 2, what's the wait?

Funny you should mention Christmas...I originally longed to be pregnant by summer :) Imagined being on holiday, happy and pregnant...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->