• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

+ WTT baby number 1 +

I am having a hard week too even more so now I have turned 31 :( I just want it to be my turn I am so ready for it and really getting worried about how hard it may actually end up being to concieve :(

Does anyone else get envious of women whose husbands/OH have no problem with procreating?? lol!
Yesss! lol! A girl I went to high school with got married on the same day as us. At one point early in the engagement she had posted on facebook that "My future fetus's name will be [so and so]. Now just to convince [OH] to want babies, to agree to the name, and hope it's a girl!"

Fast forward to now, and she's due in ~3 weeks with that little girl she wanted. And not to be rude, but they're no where near as stable as DH and I are (we have stable, career jobs vs. they both work part time in retail, we own our house vs. they rent, neither of them finished their college degrees, etc etc).. I know that's catty and awful of me, but it's frustrating! :haha: :blush:

And our neighbors are opposite us - HE has fever and she's the one with reservations about having them yet.. I'm so jealous of her! hahaha

I am having a hard week too even more so now I have turned 31 :( I just want it to be my turn I am so ready for it and really getting worried about how hard it may actually end up being to concieve :(
Sorry you're having such a rough week girly. :( :hugs:

At one point early in the engagement she had posted on facebook that "My future fetus's name will be [so and so].

Is it me, or is it a bit weird to post something like that on FB??

I think that is something really weird to post on FB!!!

Thanks Baby54 sure it will pass well it has too as I have a long time yet to wait lol

:hugs: twag i feel for u chick, i feel like i have been waiting too long as it is, having all kinds of emotions lately, i really really want a LO and hate waiting, i think my OH's worries about money has rubbed off on me :( i know we'd be fine, i have some money saved up so why am i worrying? grrr i think its because a hormonal sod atm :haha:

Can I jump in? I've been off the pill 16 months and was hoping for a surprising accident :) but no luck. Not really sure what we are waiting for so in the mean time I went back to school and am almost done with my MBA. Hopefully we can start ttc or at least ntnp soon. I'm so impatient.

ur OH not given u a reason why u have to wait? :(

Everyone in the book! Some of them have been:

Our dog isn't old enough (?!)
We have to pay off our car (another two years :( )
I want to spend more time alone with you
We won't be able to travel back to OH's hometown as often (bc of the extra $$$ with children)
Our kids won't know their grandparents on OH's side (bc they live half way across the country)

It goes on and on....very frusterating and makes me feel like there will always be a "reason"...

:hugs: sorry girl :( my OH uses the "i want to spend more time alone with u" one too :dohh:

I know! I hate even vocalizing those feelings but there's definitely a twinge of envy when I see all these women who seem to get pregnant so quickly. I was out with a former co-worker yesterday and I asked him about some people we use to work with. He responded by telling me that three separate people had married last year and now all of them are pregnant! I'm happy for them but can't seem to figure out how they had such willing husbands to go along with it!

I know! I hate even vocalizing those feelings but there's definitely a twinge of envy when I see all these women who seem to get pregnant so quickly. I was out with a former co-worker yesterday and I asked him about some people we use to work with. He responded by telling me that three separate people had married last year and now all of them are pregnant! I'm happy for them but can't seem to figure out how they had such willing husbands to go along with it!

I think the same thing too!! How are their OHs ready to go (and younger than mine!)!?!?!?!?!??!

I think the same thing too!! How are their OHs ready to go (and younger than mine!)!?!?!?!?!??!

id love to know that too :( lads who are 4/5 years younger than my OH and they are ready :wacko:

We won't be able to travel back to OH's hometown as often (bc of the extra $$$ with children)
Our kids won't know their grandparents on OH's side (bc they live half way across the country)

It goes on and on....very frusterating and makes me feel like there will always be a "reason"...

Sorry chick, but this made me piss myself laughing!!! WTF??

In all serious, though, I do feel for you :hugs:

ur OH not given u a reason why u have to wait? :(

Sorry to hear that! That must be so frustrating. I hope my OH doesn't do that when it's time for us to start trying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->