WTT Feb 2010 club

Hello ladies.... God i am so clucky!!! I really wish it was Feb already... How old are your LO's for those who already have bubbies???
How is everyone?

My little ones :haha: are 16 and 8 (she be 9 in Feb) so not so little !!!!
Glutton for punishment arent I with the age gaps but at least ive enjoyed them growing up lol !

My son is 13 months old and will be 16 months when we start trying.

:)

So I was thinking this morning if some of us manage to get pregnant on the first cycle then this time next year the babies will be born, due to be born or overdue. Its so exciting!

:happydance:

Awww i never thought about that...... wow that is crazy!!!! Wow.... that is odd :)

That is exciting to think that it would be possible to have a baby before Christmas next year. Wow!

Our meeting with the parenting professional is tomorrow. I'm very excited. It feels like we are moving forward and actually accomplishing something. Makes waiting a little easier right now.

Well my HCG levels are at 19 so fingers crossed next Friday I can be discharged !

I am so looking forward to all the parties etc over xmas and new year and then my bday in Jan feel like I can relax and enjoy them (even if I cant drink) but at least I have milestones then its nearly Feb !

Fluffy - really chuffed for you about the levels. I am in for a scan next week, so fingers crossed we will get the all clear too. :happydance:

Well, things tick along here. I have lost just shy of 10lbs since last Wednesday so thats a good start. Trying to build up my confidence and resolve, and I'm beginning to think about the future again. OH wants to start ttc as soon as we get the all clear, but I need to to stronger. LOVE the idea we could have bubs by next Xmas, that is the first time the future has felt happy since losing Edan. Thank you :hugs:

Fluffy - really chuffed for you about the levels. I am in for a scan next week, so fingers crossed we will get the all clear too. :happydance:

Well, things tick along here. I have lost just shy of 10lbs since last Wednesday so thats a good start. Trying to build up my confidence and resolve, and I'm beginning to think about the future again. OH wants to start ttc as soon as we get the all clear, but I need to to stronger. LOVE the idea we could have bubs by next Xmas, that is the first time the future has felt happy since losing Edan. Thank you :hugs:

10 lbs :thumbup: well done I just keep losing £10.00 not LBS :rofl:

You will get better just try and remember the good times and despite the loss thats what it was a loss and its mourned and grieved upon but its put in a little box in your head that comes out when you need it to, never forgotton but not dwelled upon thats how I look at it.

Hubbs is great lets me talk about it when I want but I find that over time it gets easier. I would have been 32 weeks tomorrow !!!! Thats scary and sad but hey life goes on and once 20th Jan (EDD) is over I can really begin again xx

parkgirl - How did the meeting go?

fluffy - glad to hear things are heading in the right direction, I am so pleased for you. I hope you enjoy the holiday season and you can enjoy yourself and concentrate on you before trying in Feb. I can sympathise with you thinking about what if in terms of weeks, I did that too with my prev M/C i know i have not experienced it like you, but I did keep thinking it would be X amount of weeks now and then at the due date and just after i felt pretty sad again, thinking baby should be here. You will all have babies soon.

Drazic - hope everythign goes well with the scan, and well done you for losing 10lbs in under a week wow. I am munching cookies as we speak so my weight loss goal isnt going to well as you can see.

Anyway glad to hear your all doing well. Nothing much happening here I had a weekend out with the girls and went hiking too with friends while OH stayed at home looking after the baby so it was a nice weekend.

Hope you all have a good week.

Not long now girls, time is ticking down! Thank you for the good luck wishes, will let you know how it went tomorrow when I am out the hospital. Though, if it all goes well I might be going for a pub lunch and a pint before anything else! :hugs:

parkgirl - How did the meeting go?

It went very well. DH and I left with a lot to talk about. She gave us some great books to read and some check lists to go over. She said we were the first couple to come to her before we were pregnant and is now thinking about starting a program specifically for pre parents.

Hi well phase one done see below !

One test was positive for the below, lupus anticoagulant antiphospholipid syndrome which can increase women's chances of recurrent miscarriages. The reason for this is unclear; some researchers believe that antiphospholipid syndrome causes tiny blood clots to block the blood supply to the placenta. Others believe that having antiphospholipid syndrome may interfere with the fertilized egg’s ability to implant in the lining of the uterus.!

More testing in 6 weeks when hcg levels are 0 so gotta wait till 6th Jan but im ok with that !!

Hey there girls... how are you all????

I am sooooo dam clucky! lol..... i am dying to start trying....
I have been getting pains in my tummy like stretching pains... I have been getting up ALOT at night to wee...... but BFN when i take test :( I dont understand. i am also bloated.... just feel yuck.... :( Maybe it is all hormonal. I am even leaking lol..... :(

hey girls, can i join?

we are starting TTC around feb, we are just waiting 2 more cycles so could be late jan.

We are waiting because we are getting married in june but happy to be up to 20 weeks along at the wedding :)

Parkgirl and Fluffy, I am really pleased everything went well at your appointments. Fluff hun, that sounds really difficult to find out, but fingers crossed that knowledge with stop you suffering next time :hugs:

I had my scan today and got the all clear! Weirdly happy, if that makes sense. Obviously not about Edan, but that the medical side is over. They said my ovaries look fantastic and are ready to pop - tease or what?! However, we will be waiting a little. Probably two periods as suggested which should take us to Jan/Feb still.

Hope everyone is doing okay today :hugs:

Parkgirl and Fluffy, I am really pleased everything went well at your appointments. Fluff hun, that sounds really difficult to find out, but fingers crossed that knowledge with stop you suffering next time :hugs:

I had my scan today and got the all clear! Weirdly happy, if that makes sense. Obviously not about Edan, but that the medical side is over. They said my ovaries look fantastic and are ready to pop - tease or what?! However, we will be waiting a little. Probably two periods as suggested which should take us to Jan/Feb still.

Hope everyone is doing okay today :hugs:

Brill news hun - take your time tho :hugs:

I actually want to wait even though they said they would treat me as showing positive i still feel I owe it to them to wait, they said they will look after me during pregnancy so I spose I need to wait.

Gonna wait for AF in December and see how we feel in January its gonna be mid jan anway so near as damn it !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->