WTT Feb 2010 club

Welcome Buttonnose... its nice to have so many of us here in the same position and we can move to TTC together so its a bit easier.

Parkgirl - sounds like the meeting went well. Well done.

Drazic - so glad to hear that the scan went well. I am so pleased for you. Its good to wait the recommended time so you can recover a wee bit more emotionally too. I have had a m/c and it took me awhile to recover from that before i felt able to try again. you ladies are so inspirational.

fluffy - glad to hear they found something so you can work towards it armed with the knowledge they can help you. What treatment can they offer you. What more testing needs to be done.

Thanks girls. I think we need to wait, even though thinking about being pregnant is taking over my every waking hour! I miss it so so much. Can't wait until Feb! :hugs:

Not long to go now girls.

I am keeping the pregnancy magazine publishers in business, i cant stop buying them.

Glad everyone is ok :thumbup:

Any plans for the weekend?

xxx

It's Thanksgiving today here and it's been hard seeing all the families together. There are babies everywhere. :crib: Babies and pregnant ladies. Two of my cousins are due just after the first of the year. I know we will start trying soon, but it could be months to...I can't say it...before we get a BFP.

fluffy - glad to hear they found something so you can work towards it armed with the knowledge they can help you. What treatment can they offer you. What more testing needs to be done.

Gotta have repeat lupus tests in 6 weeks but am awaiting chromosome tests anyway.

May have HSG dependant on results.

Think alot of the testing and treatment will happen when PG !

We will all be there soon ladies. Everyone is heading in the right direction. Happy Thanksgiving for those of you in the US.

Not sure what I am doing over the weekend OH is off weekends, thinking about going snowshoeing up one of the mountains on Sat and then swimming on Sun and thats about it. Might go on the Christmas train around Stanely Park but its opening weekend and might wait until its a bit closer to Christmas so its more festive with the little one.

Hi well ive been discharged from EPU today !

HCG levels down to 3 !

She said 3 months from today to start TTC and I said WTF ! But im ok with Feb she just said make sure you have at least 2 periods which is fine with me, just hope it appears soon but I can start folic acid and b vits today so countdown begins xxx

Hi well ive been discharged from EPU today !

HCG levels down to 3 !

She said 3 months from today to start TTC and I said WTF ! But im ok with Feb she just said make sure you have at least 2 periods which is fine with me, just hope it appears soon but I can start folic acid and b vits today so countdown begins xxx

:happydance: That is great news!

I just got off the phone with my employer and they are letting me to go full time so I can get company benefits!! :dance: I am so very excited. This is going to help us out so much. I"ll only be working about 5-10 more hours a week, but it's enough to get health insurance through them. Now, instead of paying $500 a month for coverage, it's only going to cost us about $100 a month. This is such a giant weight lifted off of us.

fluffy - great news. Its always so nice when you can start those pre vits and folic acid.

Parkgirl - thats fantastic news. What a difference having your health insurance is going to make, great savings... woohoo

Excellent news girls, things are looking up for us all! :hugs:

Pretty please universe could I have my AF soon? I want to join the good news!

:kiss:

It's December!! Things are moving forward and with all of the holiday events going on over the next few weeks, I think this month is going to fly.

How is everyone doing with the wait?

I am doing ok with the wait right now... I have a busy December, heading home to the UK for 3 weeks in Jan to see our families so thats a busy and a pretty quick month I am sure too and then before I know it its going to be feb and the ttc month woohoo. My Af comes middle of the month normally so it will be towards the end of Feb when I start trying.

When is everyone else planning to start in Feb?

If AF stays on track, it looks like I will ovulate between the 12th and 14th of Feb. If we happen to get super lucky, it would be fun to conceive on Valentines day...plus, that's my DH's b-day.

Where abouts in the UK are you visiting goddess?

Yay parkgirl! That would be lovely!

I have been driving myself loopy the last few days. Have been getting pos opks, so will hopefully get AF around 16th December. I keep looking at my OH, thinking about the OV and wondering why the hell we don't get :sex:!!!! But I know why, my body and my mind need a break. Very glad things seem to be getting back to normal so quick, just can't wait until 2 weeks time. If AF comes and I am in a cycle I will be a very happy lady!!!!

There is no such thing as privacy or TMI on this forum is there :rofl:

well girls, our tickers are now blow 2 months!

Christmas & new year should hopefully help at least the next 30 of the days pass nice and quickly!

it's nice to know there are so many of us all going to be moving to TTC together :)

Hi all well I just want my AF to come !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

Im having all sorts of cramps. HCG was 3 last friday so I presume its nil by now have the belly ache from hell at the min.

I have posted in CBFM on TTC and completely ignored !!! Really dont feel like posting in there again feel at home in here now.

Hubby is getting his libido back as well so fingers crossed the witch will arrive soon !

AF comes in a few days and I'm sad. I've felt sad all day. I have never experienced this before. Feeling sad that AF is going to show. It's funny how you spend years being thankful that you're NOT pregnant, but now it's sad knowing you aren't. I'm ready to start now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->