WTT Feb 2010 club

Hi all well I just want my AF to come !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

Im having all sorts of cramps. HCG was 3 last friday so I presume its nil by now have the belly ache from hell at the min.

I have posted in CBFM on TTC and completely ignored !!! Really dont feel like posting in there again feel at home in here now.

Hubby is getting his libido back as well so fingers crossed the witch will arrive soon !

Oh hun, huge :hugs: - I am terrified of AF, as much as I am hoping for it to come. I think I am OV right now and just that is agony! Our poor bodies. Fingers crossed for AF soon! :hugs:

Hello ladies I have decided to join you if thats ok?

I'm Shazza, 35 from Buckinghamshire. Hubby and I have just gone through a missed miscarriage which I am currently recovering from. We are keen to start trying again once I've had my first AF so by my estimates we should be trying around February 2010 :)

Am going to try and use the time waiting to lose a bit of weight, hit the gym and start getting my body prepared with conception vitamins etc will give me something to concentrate on until the time comes.

Hope to move over TTC with you all in a few months :D

Drazic - I am going to Scotlans for 3 weeks not the best time of year for a visit granted. I am sure it will rain the entire time. My hubby and I are both from Glasgow so both our families are there and all our friends so going home for visit. Cant wait esp for food stuff which is sad I know. I am looking forward to some decent Indian food and the chocolate.

FLuffy - Am sure its not going to be long till your AF returns. I have heard other people saying similar stuff about the TTC section at least we can all move over together, so there will be lots of friendly people there.

SMileyshazza - welcome to our little thread and WTT. I am so sorry for your loss. I think your doing the right thing having a little time out to recover. A few of us in this section have had m/c too including myself, so i know how your feeling right now.

I had no idea our tickers were under 2 months now isnt that scary in a way. I think my WTT ticker has disappeared I must make a new one.

Hi girls, my name is Sam - had 2 miscarriages this year but following a visit to the docs today and the fact i have to have a colposcopy on Dec 22nd I think its safe to say we will only be able to start trying in Feb due to the cycles etc.

Would love to do this sooner but its obviously better to get the colposcopy done along with any necessary treatment (hopefully won't need it).

Really looking forward to sharing our journey with you all, in the meantime I am on the usual keep fit, lose weight goal and hopefully the incentive of having a baby will make me stick to my guns more.

Good luck girls x x

Hey Kitty darling :hugs: Good to see you on this thread gorgeous.

Goddess, have a wonderful time. I haven't been to Scotland since I was a babe, must go sometime.

Well, my body is officially a wreck. After a full on 100% OPK this morning... I get my period :dohh: - God knows what's going on, but on the bright side, I got my period! Whilst Edan will be in my heart forever, it is officially over physically. I feel both happy and sad, weird. :hugs:

im sulking...:growlmad:[-X

i just cannot talk to my son, he is 16 and a brat. Im more of a child for ignoring him but i cant help it, he really hurt me the past couple of days !

Hi everyone

I'm Charlie and I turned 30 in Sept. I have a 2yr old daughter, called Isabella.

I would love to join this group if I may as I reckon i'll be ready to try for #2 late Jan/Feb as I am just getting over my missed miscarriage (had my ERPC Mon) and want to wait for one or two cycles first so it should hopefully tie in with when you lovely ladies are hoping to TTC.

xxx

Well girlies, I am I think the day before my period will happen, been having all kinds of symptoms this week as some of the girls reading my other threads will know. But my tummy is so bloated, cramps come and go. Really restless at night and having really warm nights as I used to. Its as though I have forgotten what it feels like to have a straight period! Hoping it does come and then thats a cycle off my list, I don't fancy the idea of waiting another 2 weeks and suffering with the bloat for then. Its Day 27 in the AF cycle house! I have even told my friend I won't be out on a girlie night tomoz as I look pregnant and very spotty, just feel crappy physically.

Hope the rest of you are doing well today x x

I'm not too bad today. Feeling pretty good actually, am suprised at how well I've been feeling after my op on Tuesday. I'm now concentrating on where to go from here - first step weight loss! I think I might go for a leisurely walk round the local lake this afternoon may as well use this time off work for something worthwhile instead of watching crap daytime TV. Seeing as I can't do anything too strenuous at the moment I thought a gentle walk should be ok.

We have a busy weekend planned. Am going to be seeing people for the first time since everything happened but I think it is going to do us good to get out and have a nice night out with close friends. I've also got a makeover booked at MAC for tomorrow so maybe a nice bit of pampering will be just the tonic after the past couple of weeks :)

I hope everyone else is ok today. Anyone got any nice plans for the weekend?

:hi: hey ladies! well we were originally going to start in september 2010 after our holiday to turkey, but we cant shake off the overwhelming feeling of having a baby to bring home :nope:
Partner is going to tell his parents (who booked the holiday for us all to go) that we want to try for a baby and wat ever money they lose we will pay them back! i no we sound selfish but we so want a baby and the age gap is getting bigger for my son who is 4...so partner said start FEB!:happydance:
I miss my little angel so much i hope he wil bless us with a healthy baby :flower:

Our group keeps getting bigger. How exciting. It will be fun to all move over to ttc together.

Hello newbies welcome to our little group. Its nice to have so many new ladies but sad to read your stories im so sorry for all your angels - we should never have to suffer that pain xx

Sorry for my rant yesterday - have managed to grunt at my son today so its a start to us talking lol.

Im still waiting for AF but have got mega sore boobs so dont think it will be long.

Started my folic acid and aspirin again today on dox advice so im under starters orders....

I got a quiet weekend planned my daughter has a horseriding lesson and its x factor semi final night tomorrow !!

Also Laura sings at Symphony Hall on Sunday night in the Christmas Stars concert so im bursting with pride and excitement at seeing her there!

:hi: hey ladies! well we were originally going to start in september 2010 after our holiday to turkey, but we cant shake off the overwhelming feeling of having a baby to bring home :nope:
Partner is going to tell his parents (who booked the holiday for us all to go) that we want to try for a baby and wat ever money they lose we will pay them back! i no we sound selfish but we so want a baby and the age gap is getting bigger for my son who is 4...so partner said start FEB!:happydance:
I miss my little angel so much i hope he wil bless us with a healthy baby :flower:

Welcome!! I think you're right to bring things forward if that's the way you feel. There's never a right time to be honest so if it wasn't the holiday it would be something else so its best to just hope for the best and if you get your BFP it will be so worth it, then you can deal with the knock on effect, your OH's parents will understand i'm sure, after all it will be a new grandchild for them to get excited about, there will be plenty more holidays to come. xxx

Hello newbies welcome to our little group. Its nice to have so many new ladies but sad to read your stories im so sorry for all your angels - we should never have to suffer that pain xx

Sorry for my rant yesterday - have managed to grunt at my son today so its a start to us talking lol.

Im still waiting for AF but have got mega sore boobs so dont think it will be long.

Started my folic acid and aspirin again today on dox advice so im under starters orders....

I got a quiet weekend planned my daughter has a horseriding lesson and its x factor semi final night tomorrow !!

Also Laura sings at Symphony Hall on Sunday night in the Christmas Stars concert so im bursting with pride and excitement at seeing her there!

Don't apologise, when I think back to what I was like as a teenager, especially at 16, if fills me with dread, my little one's tantrums are bad enough already at age 2! They do say it gets harder but know it will be well worth it. That's lovely that your daughter will be singing at Symphony Hall, you must be so proud...who needs X factor!!! Just kidding, i'm also addicted and can't wait for tomorrow's semi final!

I'm not too bad today. Feeling pretty good actually, am suprised at how well I've been feeling after my op on Tuesday. I'm now concentrating on where to go from here - first step weight loss! I think I might go for a leisurely walk round the local lake this afternoon may as well use this time off work for something worthwhile instead of watching crap daytime TV. Seeing as I can't do anything too strenuous at the moment I thought a gentle walk should be ok.

We have a busy weekend planned. Am going to be seeing people for the first time since everything happened but I think it is going to do us good to get out and have a nice night out with close friends. I've also got a makeover booked at MAC for tomorrow so maybe a nice bit of pampering will be just the tonic after the past couple of weeks :)

I hope everyone else is ok today. Anyone got any nice plans for the weekend?

Am so glad you're still on the up Shazza. I defo feel like i'm much better today have ran out of painkillers and actually feel like I don't need them anymore as just have the odd cramp and feel a bit tender but don't think its too healthy to be popping all these pills!

Good plan with your walk, sounds lovely. I have just had a call from a friend who gave birth on Tues in the same hospital I had my op in Mon and she's asked me to look after her little one this arvo. She's the same age as Bella so 2, so that should be interesting as they'll be running rings round me. Feel a bit miffed that out of all our friends i'm the one she's asked, not a thought of how i'm recovering, she also has her parents staying so lots of pairs of hands. Have had from both her and her hubby that i'm the lucky one at the mo as everyone else is heavily preggers or struggling with a toddler and a newborn! You would think they don't know what i'm going through but they do! Her OH also said yesterday when I ran into him at nursery, oh well we've got 2 so you could always borrow one of ours for the day and then today I get the call asking me to babysit! Got to rise above it I know they mean well.

Re the weekend we have a family pre-xmas get together tomorrow which should be nice and then I have a girly lunch with two girlfriends on Sun. I have told them both so I don't feel I need to put a brave face on as was getting really anxious about what I was gonna talk about it. Now I know I can talk if I want but if I would rather not I can just listen to what they've been up to and take my mind off it.

I hope you all enjoy your weekends, have fun at your makeover Shazza, make sure you treat yourself to lots of goodies!

I hope everyone who has or is about to get their first AF is feeling ok and you're not too uncomfortable. I am dreading mine but know I need it to happen for us to start TTC so its all good. Need to stop bleeding from the op first though, that would be a start, keeps stopping and starting!

xxx

Well I was meant to be having a girly night out but not going now cos I just feel pap. However I am being constructive with my time, and planning stuff with the house and getting it ready for xmas. Want to finish painting upstairs and then give the house a winter clean ready for my xmas tree on Sunday.
Also planning on doing a bit of a pamper me thinks and a bit of a stuff my face but only after exercise.

Your daughter must be really good, I bet thats a really nice evening and you are right to be proud. On the X Factor front not my thing this one haven't got into it at all. So for me I will be chilling with a dvd then.
Enjoy your weekend girls x x

Thanks for the welcome...yay for x factor ohh and im a celebrity get me outa here final tonight go gino d'acampo!:haha:

Thanks for the welcome...yay for x factor ohh and im a celebrity get me outa here final tonight go gino d'acampo!:haha:

i havent watched much im a celeb but i love kim and gino !

On the xfactor i want Joe to win..

Well I was meant to be having a girly night out but not going now cos I just feel pap. However I am being constructive with my time, and planning stuff with the house and getting it ready for xmas. Want to finish painting upstairs and then give the house a winter clean ready for my xmas tree on Sunday.
Also planning on doing a bit of a pamper me thinks and a bit of a stuff my face but only after exercise.

Your daughter must be really good, I bet thats a really nice evening and you are right to be proud. On the X Factor front not my thing this one haven't got into it at all. So for me I will be chilling with a dvd then.
Enjoy your weekend girls x x

Yeah she ok and we are really looking forward to it...

I like the idea of chilling we have got 2012 on DVD (bit naughty but nice lol) and boy am i in the mood for CHOCOLATE !

Hey girls,

Thanks so much for all your support - but now first AF is here we have decided we are going to get straight back into trying. Probably more so NTNP, but we don't want to wait anymore. We will probably still be there in Feb, but we still want to give it a go. No pressure, and when my body is ready to try again then we are sure it will do what it needs to do - and we will be blessed with a perfect, earthly baby.

I'll keep dropping by, just consider it me warming up for you! Cannot wait to see you all over there so soon. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your friendship. Loads of love :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->