WTT for number 2 :)

Well done Bella on your driving test, I hated doing mine!

Hope af turns up soon for you Krissie!

Sounds like such a lovely time Scarlett, making me homesick just thinking about it 😟

So basically were buying the second half of our house back in England so we can rent it out, while the mortgage goes through dhs salary has to still be paid in pounds in his English bank account, we can't switch over to dollars over here until it has completed, so our health insurance from dhs company won't kick in until then.

So we can't risk ttc as to pay out of pocket over here sounds v expensive!

How are you feeling Scarlett? Can't believe how quickly it's going!

That sounds like a lot of work fxmummy. Hopefully it won't take to long to complete.

For the first few prenatal appointments they aren't terrible. I think mine are $120 and they don't start until 8 weeks. I do remember though my first scan was awful. Something over $600. But that was at a high risk ob so that was probably why it was so much. In the long run waiting is probably the best option.

Afm, still no af. I am just feeling miserable as all heck today!! I keep thinking about going home. I feel like I need to sleep. But I have a meeting at 3 so I really should stay.

MummyDuck :hugs: sorry to make you homesick. IS your new house starting to feel like home now? American houses always look so HUGE on the telly! Fingers crossed all is sorted soon and you can start ttc. I guess we forget that not everyone has the NHS!

:hugs: Krissie, any sign of AF?

Yep, she is full force bow so I will be starting clomid tomorrow.

That's great news Krissie :hugs: hope you're posting about your BFP very soon x

Krissie how are you
Getting on?

Hope you're ok Mummyduck

Hi Scarlett! Yes I'm ok thanks, about 8dpo in a tww after another oopsie, I really think we should just be ntnp dh is really battling head vs heart! It's so frustrating, he keeps apologizing for the mixed signals! I'm hoping I can convince him really soon! Trying to get my head around a possible summer baby!

Krissie, when do you start clomid? Hope you get your bfp soon!

Hey ladies!! So due to some issues at Dh work we did not do clomid this round. :cry:

Buttttttt- I did ovulate on my own. :wohoo: It is virtually unheard of for me so I am shocked to say the least. And it was on CD 12 to boot. But we had great timing with bd on CD 11 so I feel good about it. We went into it with the mindset that we aren't going to on purpose try but if it happened we knew it was meant to be. So I am currently 3 dpo.

fx- Sorry things are so confusing. I can really relate to your DH. I hope you guys can at least ntnp.

How frustrating Mummyduck but hopefully you'll get your BFP this time! When will you rest?

Wow that's great news Krissie! When will you test?

Had my sisters baby shower yesterday. Shes coming up to 33 weeks now!

Af is due next Sunday so I'm not sure. I'm trying to hold out as long as possible. But at least until Wednesday at 9 dpo.

Hope all you ladies are well.

Still no AF here.. the last one was 6th March so I don't know what's going on! I've decided to go back on the pill when AF finally arrives. DS has been a right little monster since turning 3 and moving in to preschool so I've changed my mind about having another. OH thinks I'm joking but I don't know if I want another now :(

Scarlett hope things are going ok with you :)

Krissie that's so great you Od on your own, good luck testing!

I ordered some ics that should arrive today, I'm 11 dpo today so I might test, not sure. I've been having so many symptoms but it could all be pms or in my head!

Bella I'm sorry you're having a tough time with your ds, I think it's pretty normal when you're having a hard time to think you're one and done. There's no rush, don't make any concrete decisions yet you can always revisit the idea further down the line. Hope things get better with your ds soon. Pre school is a big adjustment for them, I'm sure he'll improve when he's over the change. *hugs*

Thanks mummy duck. I don't want him to be an only child but at the same time I think I must of been crazy to want another. I love my little man to pieces but he is picking up so many bad habits at nursery lately that it feels like all I do is tell him off and it's really getting me down :( xx

So sorry things are rough right now bella. I definitely go through patches when ds is being difficult. But I've pushed ttc awhile now and feel the timing is about as good as its going to get and dh is getting antsy to try again.

The timing is right for us age wise because we don't want too big of an age gap. I just keep thinking.. if it's so stressful with one then it will be twice as stressful with 2. DS isn't a monster all the time but he is definitely going through some sort of testing boundaries stage. Apparently he is a little angel at nursery though which makes me feel like I must be over exaggerating! :(

Bella :hugs: do you think it's worse cos he's changed to pre-school? Orla has always been hard work, DH didn't want another for a long time because she's such a monkey. She does seem a little better recently and we're hoping becoming a big sister will be the making of her.... but I must admit that whilst I'm very happy to be pregnant again I'm very scared about how I'll cope when baby arrives. But I don't want her to be an only child so I guess we'll get through it and say "this too shall pass" a lot :haha:

Krissie have you tested yet? What about you Mummyduck? Fingers crossed for some BFPs on here soon!!

Hi Scarlett! Yes you're right, my sister definitely needed a focus and something to pay attention to and loved it when I was born. You'll get through it whatever happens :)

Had bfn at 11 and 12 dpo and af arrived bang on time today at 14dpo, feeling pretty grumpy about it all today :(

Sorry to hear af arrived fx!! :hugs:

I am trying to think of it that way too Scarlett. They are little for such a short period and then they will be off playing with their siblings.

Afm, 9 dpo today and bfn. I think I see something but I am sure it is my line eye. I don't expect anything until 11/12 dpo at the earliest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->