WTT for number 2 :)

Thanks Mummyduck, what made you realised you'd O'd so late in the end? I may be out by one or two days but if it's later than that I'm defo out cos we only managed
To BD twice cos I wasn't really in the mood after my eye op!! I saw creamy cm and was like, that's enough!!

Wow 9 days i bet it's all mental for you right now. Everything crossed you get this next house, when will you know?

Bella how are you getting on?

I looked back over all my ewxn and other symptoms I'd written down, compared them to other cycles when I'd used opks and also factored in my scsn dates.

Hopefully we'll know in the next couple of days! Everything crossed xxx

Morning ladies :)

Still no AF and still BFN for me so I'm taking this as a wacky cycle because I stopped BCP. Not going to test again. I'm sure it would of shown now if I was going to get a BFP.

How are you doing scarlett?

Wow mummy duck that is such a brave move of you! I hope you get the house that you have put in for :) have you moved to America temporarily or permanently?

I wish I had the guts to move to another country. The UK is getting worse and worse x

How frustrating for you Bella! Hope AF shows soon - how are you feeling?

Have you heard about the house Mummyduck?

Slight temp dip here so wondering if AF is on the way?!

Hey Bella, sorry about the wacky cycle, I suppose it might take time to get back to some regular cycles.

Not sure, at the moment the move is temporary for dhs job.at the moment the grass definitely doesn't feel greener!

ScarlettP no news about the house of yet, could be a good sign I guess?

At least your temps are doing something now!

Mummyduck any house news?

Bella, how are you getting on?

Afm caved last night and got a faint positive at 17dpo although hadn't held my wee for very long. CB dig Backed it up. Still in shock really!

That's amazing scarlett! Congratulations :)

Still no AF here. I've not tested since Wednesday or Thursday but I know I'm not pregnant so not testing again x

Wow Scarlett that's awesome!! Are you going to test again?! Do you have a pic!!!

Really sorry to hear that Bella hoping AF comes soon so that you can crack ok with next cycle.

Any house news mummyduck?!

How do I upload a pic? It's been so long I can't remember. I've only one blurred one of dye test as stupidly took it before Orla was in bed so was a bit mental and digi screen went blank yesterday. In having a mole removed from my foot tomorrow which I'm extra nervous about now so thought I'd do second digi ties or wed to check everything ok or is that silly?! Also be interesting to see how late I inplanted! x

Hi ladies how's things?

Still no AF here and now I'm on CD38! I've never had a cycle so long!

How are you feeling scarlett? To upload a pic you need to go in the web version (even if you are on your phone) then you need to post a full reply and click the paper clip thingy. What cycle day was you when you got your bfp? x

I'm sorry you're still in limbo :( hope you get some answers soon! It was 17dpo I got my bfp. I tested at 12dpo and got a bfn but it was in Eve when I hadn't held
My wee for very long. It wasn't a super early test but my AF was due on the day I tested and still got not even a squinter! I've got one more CB digi to do which I'll do this week, want to see if it says 2-3 weeks yet as I'm sure I implanted late?!

Lovely line :) ooh yeah id defo do the digital :)

I'm going to do a cheapie tonight. I'm thinking maybe I ov'd later than I thought but clutching at straws I think x

I'm itching to do it now but my parents are staying at the mo so think it's better I wait til they've gone.

How'd you get on testing Bella?

Ah I don't know how you can't control yourself lol I'm murder!

I tested last night when I got home from work and it was bfn. Going to test again at the weekend if still no AF but I'm hoping she comes soon so I can track my next cycle a bit better x

Orla and my mum nearly burst in on me on the loo yesterday so don't want to be interrupted whilst trying to do a test!! Sorry about the bfn it must be so frustrating for you! Do you feel like you've got any preg symptoms?

I would be the same! DS1 burst in on me the other day but he thought I was just having a wee lol

Not really got any symptoms apart from sore nipples. I've not stopped eating these past few days though so that's probably a sign that af is due.. either that or I'm just a greedy cow haha!

How are you feeling?

Noo I'm sure you're not a greedy cow!! Are you still BFing? That used to make me super hungry.

I'm doing ok thank you. Had a mole removed from my foot Monday so being able to use that as an excuse for tiredness right now. Booked for an early scan a week on Monday so will feel better after that.

Are you planning on testing again?

Thank you Krissie!

I've just realised your ticker has changed :hugs: :hugs: I'm so sorry. How are you doing?

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->