WTT Girls BAW Chat Thread - August

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sambatiki

Finally a Mummy!!
Reaction score
Hi girls,

Hope you all had a good weekend. Back to boring old work now!!

Morning girls :D i am sooooo happy today. How is everyone else?

morning

dont know how i feel yet will let you kn ow when I have 10 cups of coffee lol

Hiya buffycat hows you hun?

wish i was in a better mood.......:witch: came yesterday and i now have cramps......have taken some ibuprofen though...

i did cheat a little this time round actually. I tested on Sat and got a bfn.....i reckon doing that is better than waiting for the event itself.....

sigh...pass the chocolate...

friday was good though - went on the booze cruise!

Awww buffycat sorry the :witch: got you!

Baby.love - Im so glad that you are happy!!!

Morning ladies, or should I say afternoon...

I am on holiday still, so no more blocked website...

I am really hungry today

Morning Ladies :hi:

Kerry - glad you're back to work - hahaha. I take it you're feeling better?

Buffy - glad you're back. How was your trip?

Baby.love - so happy that you're happy! lol

Natalie - I"m really hungry today too. We had dinner at SIL's last night so we had dinner and dessert before 7 pm so I'm ravenous this morning.

afternoon all - i am so f**king bored today and grumpy!!!!

hey Natalie....

i've still not had chance to look at your piccies...really will try later on though!

what you got for your lunch then? hopefully something more exciting than my tin of weightwatchers spaghetti! :rofl:

Lisa - why are you grumpy and **** off?

Buffy - I've got to change my link, the photos are held in a different place now and you might be able to access it.

For lunch I have a turkey breast with spinach and rocket salad sandwich and lots of fruit :)

Lisa.....i thought i was in a bad mood until i saw your update!

what's up hun?

Natalie - your lunch sounds lovely!!!! I've got lots of fruit too as we bought some melons in france on Friday - they were so cheap!

Lisa, I'm sorry you're grumpy. :hugs: What's up?

Thanks Buffy, I normally have it in a multigrain wrap... I love it oh I;m missing tomoatoes in it too!!!

Afternoon everyone!! Thought I'd pop in and say hi while I'm stuck on my sofa :D x

:hi:

You guys are making me so hungry!! There's some really nice chicken in the fridge too but I can't get there as I'm feeding Sam!

I dont know - just the way im feeling i spose.

Yesterday OH and we were arguing all day about stupid bloody mirrors in the bedroom i wanted him to put up and we were arguing contant all day about it and other things!!

Also got some spotting yesterday and this morning, I cant remember if I told you i didnt take my progesterone this month to see if anything was going to happen, perhaps my cycle is regulating if spotting is anything to go by.

Just incredibly pissed off today - all i seem to do is work, clean, cook, sleep and get back up and start again - i have nothing to look forward to, no more holidays for me until Xmas, no babies, just feel like screaming and crying.

I get home at 6 (oh is home at 4.45) then have to cook dinner, walk dog, make lunch for next day, then by the time i have a shower and eat its about 9pm and time for bed!!!

Just sick of it and if i didnt have a mortgage to pay i would seriously quit working and live off the government - everyone else seems to be and are better off than i am.

:( :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back