WTT Girls BAW Chat Thread - August

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi sams mum sorry I missed you!!

Lisa sorry you are peed off. DF and I had a huge bust up as I too always seem to be the one cooking cleaning ironing etc etc! They just dont think do they?!!

Lisa, I know how you feel - I feel like that majority of the time. I have no real answers to be honest, just keep working through the days. DH does the majority of the cooking in our house and we share everything else together...

My OH puts the rubbish out and occasionally does the dishes.

Lisa have you spoken to OH about how you feel?

Yeah - it changes for a few days and then goes back to normal.

I am just seriously pissed off - bordering on depressed i think

Hi Ladies !!

Im quite happy today, flat is going up for sale tonight/tommorow and not so happy about going back to work tommorow.

Oh and iv joined WW today, fingers crossed it works ( this time), kinda lost intrest before but im very determined this time.

Little man and the dog are both asleep, so it's lovley an peacefull !!

Nat x

Hi Ladies !!

Im quite happy today, flat is going up for sale tonight/tommorow and not so happy about going back to work tommorow.

Oh and iv joined WW today, fingers crossed it works ( this time), kinda lost intrest before but im very determined this time.

Nat x

:hi: Nat! Good Luck with the sale! Good luck with WW too!

Yeah - it changes for a few days and then goes back to normal.

I am just seriously pissed off - bordering on depressed i think

Maybe he doesn't realise just how much you're doing...or how tiring it all is when it's ALL the time. How about going on strike for a few days? Suggest to him that you completely swap roles in the house for a week - maybe after he's had a taste of how it feels he'll be more willing to help out? x

men can really be so lazy......an leaving socks on the florr.....wtf?!?! i bet they are not far from the laundry basket anyway!

hi natz - good look with ww....i go to slimming world (though i call it fat world!). Do you have mush to lose?

Hi Natz

Best of luck with the house sale!!

Lisa - I agree with sams mum!!! STRIKE ACTION!!!

Hi Ladies !!

Nat x

:hi: Nat! Good Luck with the sale! Good luck with WW too!

men can really be so lazy......an leaving socks on the florr.....wtf?!?! i bet they are not far from the laundry basket anyway!

hi natz - good look with ww....i go to slimming world (though i call it fat world!). Do you have mush to lose?

Thanks just hope everyhting go's ok with it as the Market is slow at the mo !!

Buffycat - Thanks, iv got loads and loads to loose, god knows how im gonna do it but iv go to, cant deal with my holiday pics, i looked like big massive warus coming out of the pool. lol !! It's gonna be hard, so im preparing myself !!

The market is slow here too. You'll probably sell it within 6 months though.

The market is slow here too. You'll probably sell it within 6 months though.

Yeah !! Wel luckily were not in to much of a rush, we can sit and wait ( not forever hopfuly ), we just need o be moved and living in the area we moved too for a fair amount of time before Callum starts school ( his only 2 )

Also, the pertrol is killing me to get to my mums to drop Callum then mums to work. It's a joke, it's so expensive ( although some has come down already).

So were better off all round eventually !!:happydance:

Natx

Sorry I haven't been around much!! But its soo nice to see new faces in the BAW club. I wonder if we'll get our sticky???

We'll probably get it this week.

I am sooooo exhausted! :sleep::sleep: All weekend I was terribly exhausted - couldn't stop sleeping! Ugh...l hope I'm not coming down with something. :growlmad:

well if you are a walrus, then i am a whale!

it isn't easy at all....and i don't think that work helps to be honest! i have 2.5stone to go.......:(

Chris - I hope that youre not either!! This cold I had really knocked me for 6!!

Lisa - Are you going to be considering strike action??? How about we also start the BAW club Union!!???

Thanks Kerry. I've also been suffering terribly with sinus headaches! I've also had positively NO energy whatsoever - could be all this extra weight I'm carrying too :cry:

Chris - Come on hun!! :hug: No negativity!!! Ive already been told off for it!!! :rofl:

Sorry! Thanks! :hug: Boss just yelled at me b/c my concentration is down the toilet. Let an interviewee just sit here instead of telling boss. :dohh: I need to get a grip. :rofl:

well if you are a walrus, then i am a whale!

it isn't easy at all....and i don't think that work helps to be honest! i have 2.5stone to go.......:(

No, your not wrong, first comes the sweets in the office. Then someone will come in with doughnuts, it seems to go and on. So course you say NO and they tell you " Oh come on, it wont hurt, it will be lovely with a cup of tea "

Yes, it does hurt!! I know there only trying to be nice, so i never say anything but from now on No will mean No and ill have to be very strong !!

Nat x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly