WTT Girls BAW Chat Thread - August

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right well I've stuffed my face with a massive sandwich.... what shall I eat next?? :rofl:

I don't know whats wrong with me, maybe too much physical activity :blush:

Afternoon girls, well thats my house looking lovely..for now!
Kerry: hows the cold now hun? all cleared up i hope.
Lisa: sorry you are feeling so crap hun :hugs:
Sams mum: nice to see you in here..hope you get some lunch soon. & :hi: everyone else
Well my lunch is yummy, i got mushrooms on toast with grated cheese :D ...

Oh lisa :hugs: I'm so sorry! I do know how you feel though! :hugs:

Right well I've stuffed my face with a massive sandwich.... what shall I eat next?? :rofl:

Ohhhhh.....maybe a good sign??? Ya think?

Yeah, I'm going to eat my breakfast now - cereal.

Lisa, I know how you feel - I feel like that majority of the time. I have no real answers to be honest, just keep working through the days. DH does the majority of the cooking in our house and we share everything else together...

Ohhhhh.....maybe a good sign??? Ya think?

Yeah, I'm going to eat my breakfast now - cereal.

Maybe!

Oooh cereal... might need some of that! :rofl:

Lisa, I know how you feel - I feel like that majority of the time. I have no real answers to be honest, just keep working through the days. DH does the majority of the cooking in our house and we share everything else together...

My OH puts the rubbish out and occasionally does the dishes.

Hi Chris and Natalie :wave:

Yes the cold has nearly all gone, I was rather enjoying my time at home. But I suppose like all good things... it had to come to an end.

My OH puts the rubbish out and occasionally does the dishes.

Lisa have you spoken to OH about how you feel?

Yes the cold has nearly all gone, I was rather enjoying my time at home. But I suppose like all good things... it had to come to an end.

Afternoon Kerry!!! How are you?

I love little breaks at home... but I get too bored too easily!!

I'm glad you're feeling better! I enjoyed my time at home when I was on vaca - but towards the end I got depressed and was sorta looking forward to going back to work, now that I'm back at work I'm depressed I'm not home. :dohh:

snigger snigger...

fat guy just broke his tooth whilst eating a jacket potato!

:hugs: Lisa... Hope you can persuade your OH to help you out a bit more at home. At least take turns to cook dinner or something - you shouldn't have to do everything, especially if he's getting home a long time before you x

:rofl: well at least he was trying to be healthy!!!

he is the guy that makes a jacket potato lunch really unhealthy! butter, plus bolognese sauce, plus cheese (and they don't skimp on portions at the shop either)!!!

not in pain or anything, but he has arranged an emergency appointment at the dentist, so is leaving at 2pm (and not coming back either!)

hey Lisa....

i guess every now and then we seem to get stuck in a rut, i know just how you feel. I work fairly long hours (8am to 7pm most days) and DH works from home most of the time (lucky thing). If it was me working from hom, then things would be so different though. I wouldn't leave a trail of cups around the worktops in the kitchen once used, i would actually put them in the dishwasher! and i always say what we are going to have for dinner (i have to come up with the ideas in the first place!), but he doesn't start dinner (or even switch the oven on for that matter).

it's not as if i am asking him to do the housework or anything, though he could at least fold the duvet back to air the bed when he eventually gets up each day!

i've got a holiday in 7 weeks that i am counting down to, but if i didn't, i would probably be going around the bend (though sometimes i think i still am!) is there anything that you could plan, maybe picnics out, dinner with friends etc? we need to keep you sane!

keep smiling.........:D

LOL Hubby leaves a bunch of cups all over the place too - that and his used socks! :growlmad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back