WTT Girls BAW Chat Thread - August

Status
Not open for further replies.
ah, now that sounds like a good weekend to me!!

currently have no plans this weekend, though i will be catching up on sleep! AF is due on Monday though...already feeling hot and sweaty (that sounds gross!).

Did think about going down to London, but there are train works, so instead of 1.5 hours i would be 3hours......maybe another time....

Might go shopping......my friend is due on Sept 8h, so will go and buy some nice things for the baby......i'll probably get broody and upset knowing my luck though!

Morning ladies,

It's been a bit crazy round here, sorry for not posting earlier. I am around, but I will periodically be popping in to say hi. Caffine finally kicked in so I'm feeling a little better.

You all have to give me a good kick in the rump. I bought a pack of ciggies this morning. Last night was just brutal. TTC is more emotional that I figured it would be. Silly boys. If you don't know the story, I have posted it in my TTC journal. :D

I hope you are all going well.

Hey girls, bit of an update!

Okay so here goes. Oh rings me (Bare in mind he hasn't seen me since sunday) and asks if I want to go the pub because *Everybody* is going. Me not feeling well says no, this then continues on into an argument!! Him telling me I better sort myself out, he's sick of all the moods, told me to go to the doctors and see what is "wrong with me".

He then puts phone down on me and goes the pub. Rings me from pub and shouts more. So now girls I am going to stop my parents house for the weekend. Crying my eyes out at this very minute and can't stop! He does my head in so much!!

Sorry about the essay, needed to get it off my chest!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Okay so here goes. Oh rings me (Bare in mind he hasn't seen me since sunday) and asks if I want to go the pub because *Everybody* is going. Me not feeling well says no, this then continues on into an argument!! Him telling me I better sort myself out, he's sick of all the moods, told me to go to the doctors and see what is "wrong with me".

He then puts phone down on me and goes the pub. Rings me from pub and shouts more. So now girls I am going to stop my parents house for the weekend. Crying my eyes out at this very minute and can't stop! He does my head in so much!!

I'm so sorry to hear this. How dare you stay at home when you aren't feeling well :hissy:. I am hoping that he was just having an off day and you can talk this through. I'm sorry I really don't know what to say about this. Stuff like this makes me so angry.

BIG :hug:

I'm sorry baby. :hugs: MEN!!

babyblues - don't take that from him! He's the one with the moods, and being a teenager with attitude!

If your nearing Ov'ing the of course your not going to be well.

For a week before my :bfp: I was a moody cow at DH but he already worked out I was preggers - some men are understanding, of the hormonal changes!

You go and enjoy yourself as much as you can tonght and don't answer the phone or texts until he can be reasonable to you :hug: :hug:

babyblues - don't take that from him! He's the one with the moods, and being a teenager with attitude!

If your nearing Ov'ing the of course your not going to be well.

For a week before my :bfp: I was a moody cow at DH but he already worked out I was preggers - some men are understanding, of the hormonal changes!

You go and enjoy yourself as much as you can tonght and don't answer the phone or texts until he can be reasonable to you :hug: :hug:

I second this for sure!!

I third that! I couldn't formulate it into words because my brain is on caffeine overload!!

I am dreading tonight, We're having to go out with my father and step mother tonight...

Long story behind it, but i'm not looking forward to it!

Basically 7 years ago I tried living with them and she chucked me out and she would phone up and say your father has chosen his 'new' family. From then on I had no contact... 2.5 years ago I started having contact with my father, from the fantastic support of my now husband. Once we announced our wedding, it all went heywire - she would interfere saying stuff that dad wasn't even thinking - like can you tell your father what role he has to play with the wedding, and is your step father giving you away... Then it went on and on like this, having time limits to reply to emails and it got stupid, but we did it to keep the peace.

Anyway, three weeks before the wedding she forwarded an email from somone else regarding photos, she did not write anything. Two days later I get a text from my father saying that I need to reply, and I would be f***ing annoyed if people where on the internet and not replying to the email (she was watching my facebook activity) I did actually reply to this email after I recieved the text, that evening I had an email back and saying she is with drawing support for mainintain helping to maintain his and mine relationship and no-one is going to the wedding including my father.

Well we were in the middle of actually sending a nice reply to her, I'm in bits!, and the email gets bounced back... I sent that email stating what I would like to happen and attached the email that bounced back.

Two days later, I get a text apology from my father - at this point I have had a three day mirgrain and two massive ulcers in my mouth!

Anyway, she decides to come... after we sort everything out.

Day of the wedding... She comes sits at the back of the room and keeps her distance, which is fine. We were sat down at the wedding breakfast after speeches and then all of a sudden she disappears.. before any food...

Apparently she didn't feel well... according to my other guests she didn't even speak to them, and kept popping aroud the corner to catch my dads eye!!! Well I left the room to have some more photos done, she was sat on a sofa outside, saw me coming and ran to leave the room!! Well they ALL leave after the meal!

Two days later, on honeymoon - i get a text saying how beautiful I looked and she didn't realise all my step fathers family where going to be there, and she had a panic attack and was no taxi's in the town we got married in.

We are so annoyed, to say the least! My step fathers family have been more of a family for the last 10 years than she has. The hotel has a taxi rank directly outside!!!

Now we have to go out for a meal with them!!! I am so not going to keep my temper...

So sorry for the rant!!!

That sucks Nat - I'm sorry! Why do people have to be like that?! It gets me so mad! :grr:

Thanks Chris...

I'm trying to be adult about it and not be petty, for example I have never mentioned to my father what she used to say to me, I have never ever bought the past up again!!

That's because you are a MATURE ADULT - not the bratty little 5 year old your step mother is being! Sometimes, doing the right thing and being the bigger person really sucks! :growlmad:

Yeah it does. I get hurt but now the wedding is over, we aren't playing games and Sam will stick up for us!!

GOOD! Glad to hear Sam will stick up for you guys. I guess Sam is DH? LOL

Hey girls!

So yeah call me a sucker:dohh:I went back home last night!!

I have been off my pills since wednesday, no problems, we did have :sex: last night and breakthrough bleeding this morning!! Argh!

Thing is he's working away again next week ( :happydance: ) So how long do you recon this bleeding will last? Believe it or not, we still wanna try for a baby! You may all think i'm stupid!
He did say sorry though :)
Don't suppose I will be come pregnant just from last nights antics and last weeks antics when I forgot the pill. Just have to wait and see!

How is everybody?

He's out at the min, gone get me a few things to say sorry haha!

xx Fran xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back