WTT Girls BAW Chat Thread - August

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey nicky.

Reedy - tried our local argos... totally out everywhere!

I will have to wait!!!

Natalie I am soooooo pleased for you (and a little bit jealous :rofl:)

Work is poo today, although I am busy with wages.

Bosses are all away to the races today.

OPK'd this morning :bfn: - no surprise there!

Good Morning Ladies! :hi:

So happy today, I got my large cappuccino, buttered roll and am leaving work early today due to the holiday weekend, and I have a 3 day weekend! :happydance: DH is out with the guy tonight so I'm getting my nails done, ordering in dinner and watching a ton of horror movies with all the lights off! Then, Saturday DH and I are off to the beverage center to buy a bunch of :beer: for our BBQ on Sunday where I'm planning on getting quite :drunk: And am HOPING this will be the last time for about 9 months! lol The :witch: seems to be packing her bags too! :yipee: Just in time for alot of drunk :sex: this weekend! :rofl:

Yeah just remind me of that on Monday when I'm quite :sick: :rofl:

I'm off out for a Curry tomorrow night then off to Legoland on sunday cant wait :happydance:

Well My work is finished for this week hope you all have a fab weekend & Chris & LeaArr hope you have a fab long weekend

Speak to you all monday :hi::kiss:

Chris - sounds like you have a great weekend planned... at least you get monday off work tho when you are feeling sick! xx

Very true Nicky - I don't know how people go to work hungover - I'm totally useless the day after I get :drunk:

I've got the OH back, and he's bringing his dad and brother. Three men for the weekend, all of who like their drink and poker! Fun weekend! And I just thought it would be me and the OH!!!!
:(

Oh baby I'm sorry. :hugs: I hope you get a little quality time in with OH. Why don't you do something extra special for yourself this weekend? Go shopping and get a manicure and pedicure!

LOL my parrot Gizmo has me in stitches again... just gave him a segment of Tangerine but it was very sour so he made this funny Yeuchhhh!! noise & threw it away saying "on't floor on't floor!" LOL

He is so funny - he speaks like a little toddler would... not in full sentances but you know what he means!

He didn't like it so was telling me he threw it on the floor! LOL bless him xx

:rofl::rofl: I have to get a parrot! DH hates birds though. :grr: Honestly, he can be such a pain in the ass! :dohh:

Oh baby I'm sorry. :hugs: I hope you get a little quality time in with OH. Why don't you do something extra special for yourself this weekend? Go shopping and get a manicure and pedicure!

I went for a facial last time they came around! I'm thinking of going for a leg wax! Might get his attention?

Hope no one else turns up, I can't cope with MORE men! I just wanted a nice special weekend! Tried get that last weekend! I brought his favourite food and was going to cook it for him special and his parents and aunty and uncle turned up and took over the cooking! Which left me to just go and sit upstairs and watched a film. The food that I got him ended up being BBQ and they all ate it! :cry:

Grrrr!:hissy::hissy:

Oh that sucks baby! MEN! :grr: If I lived near you I'd take you out for a girls day/night!

Oh that sucks baby! MEN! :grr: If I lived near you I'd take you out for a girls day/night!

Oh yey!! I love girly nights out. The last one I had was when I went to see The Ladyboys Of Bangkok! So funny!

Well girlies, OH due back soon so best be off! Hoping to get a bit "friendly" before his dad and brother turn up!

Need some US time, don't have that very often! Last time we had us time was july 5th-july 12th when we went away! lol

Bye bye ladies!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Hope everybody else has fun and loadsa babydust!:dust::dust:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"