WTT Girls BAW Chat Thread - August

Status
Not open for further replies.
GOD WORK SUCKS"!!!!! KERRY IS FEELING THE PRESSURE. Dont think Ill be around much today. :cry:

GOD WORK SUCKS"!!!!! KERRY IS FEELING THE PRESSURE. Dont think Ill be around much today. :cry:

Oh Kerry that really sucks ass! :cry: How dare you feel pressure on a Friday!! :grr: You want me to go over there and kick some ass? :ninja:

Hi girls

Just sat down after a morning of ironing and traumas! We woke up this morning to a hissing sound coming from downstairs which turned out to be the outside tap fixing spraying water all over the kitchen!! the whole of the floor was like a lake! OH went out first thing to buy a new fixing and thankfully it is mended now but god knows if the floor will ever dry out:hissy:

Then, my car (a ford KA) had been cutting out when I came to a stop on and off so OH had a look at it for me and one of the screws holding a part in broke - anyway he has (fingers crossed) mended that too, he is so handy - handy Andy LOL

Just having a cup of de-caff and catching up on a few recorded programmes now

Oh Tracey! :hugs: Sorry your day started off crappy! I hope your kitchen dries out soon!

Hi Chris, thanks so do I!! we do need a new kitchen but can't afford to do it yet so really hope the floor isn't ruined!!

Hi Nicky

Thanks so much. Are you currently trying to conceive or still waiting?

Hi Nicky

Thanks so much. Are you currently trying to conceive or still waiting?

im on my 5th cycle of TTC as my consultant gave me the all clear to start trying straight away... didnt think it'd take this long tho - we're supposed to be really fertile after a loss.

hopefully it wont be too much longer for us both :hugs: xx

hi Chris!

i'm back, enjyed getting my hair cut too......have had it straightened as it is really curly....

now working at home, as is DH, so instead of having to sit next to fat guy, i get to sit opposite DH - :wohoo:......maybe i should drag him off upstairs! :D

Hi Tracy - Hope that all is fixed for you. How rubbish is that though. Youre still a jammy so and so for having the day off Im jealous.

Buffycat - Hair sounds great wheres the picture???

Nicky - Its defo all our turn next for a :bfp:. Although this is only cycle 3. I have wondered a bit whether Id be preggers now if we hadn't waited after MC and just gone straight back to it.

Today is flying by!! Have to get back to it though :cry: :cry:

hi Chris!

i'm back, enjyed getting my hair cut too......have had it straightened as it is really curly....

now working at home, as is DH, so instead of having to sit next to fat guy, i get to sit opposite DH - :wohoo:......maybe i should drag him off upstairs! :D

I get my hair straightened to when I go to the salon. My hair is super curly as well.

YAY! for no fat guy today! I wish I could work from home! That would be so awesome!!

Hi Tracy - Hope that all is fixed for you. How rubbish is that though. Youre still a jammy so and so for having the day off Im jealous.

Buffycat - Hair sounds great wheres the picture???

Nicky - Its defo all our turn next for a :bfp:. Although this is only cycle 3. I have wondered a bit whether Id be preggers now if we hadn't waited after MC and just gone straight back to it.

Today is flying by!! Have to get back to it though :cry: :cry:

don't think like that Kerry. :hugs: You'll get your :bfp: soon and it will be a sticky one! :hugs:

ah, i hate having my photo taken.....might dig one out later though...

working from home is good and bad.....distractions include all of the food cupboards and the fridge....there is a packet of biscuits next to DH and i at the moment!

Kerry....know how you feel, which is why got back to business as soon as....doesn't seem to have made much diference to us though :cry:

mmmm, they're called Pince.......bought them in France a couple of weeks ago...a UK equivalent is BN BN....

like a chocolate sandwich ....yummy yummy........:D

might get crushed if i post one to you...that would be a waste of a good biscuit!

is it the county show this weekend then?

might get crushed if i post one to you...that would be a waste of a good biscuit!

is it the county show this weekend then?

LOL No, the county fair was last weekend. Had a FAB time! This weekend it's getting nails done, getting :drunk: and :sex: :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"