WTT Girls BAW Chat Thread - August

Status
Not open for further replies.
ha ha ha Glad to be back at work!!! :rofl: or not!! Im fine as only a 4 day week its been nice to catch back up with everyone!!

:hi:
I have to start work now. See you guys in a little while. I'll check in on my break. I haven't actually been BAW for a while. Summer is brutal in my biz.

thanks Chris!

am feeling a bit sick, but that could be because i've just eaten a whole bag of grapes!

ooh, and my news....at slimming world yesterday i got weighed and i have lost 5lb since last Monday! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Skinny Cow :rofl:

have fun icrepka. Dont let us down by doing too much work!! :rofl:

I called a real estate agent last week about a house I saw that was really cheap. She called me back asked if we were pre-approved already, I said no. She said, well you should do that, I'll call you on Friday to set up a time to see the house on Saturday. Lo and behold, it is now Tuesday and she hasn't called!!! :growlmad: I am so frustrated, I don't even want to see the house now and if/when she ever does call back I'm gonna say, "We didn't need a loan b/c we were going to pay cash, but you didn't get back to me, so we went with another company." That'll get her goat. :rofl:

nice one Chris.......that means that she thinks she lost out on a load of commission!!!!

like in Pretty Woman!!!

Good on you Chris hate it when people think they are above you - snooty cow

nice one Chris.......that means that she thinks she lost out on a load of commission!!!!

like in Pretty Woman!!!

Yep :rofl: The cash thing is a total lie of course, we probably wouldn't even get pre-approved :rofl: But hey, she don't need to know that. lol

chris - ha ha don't blame you!! Be interesting to see how apologetic she'll be.

Buffycat - Its good that you and OH are doing it together, makes it so much easier!

Hi girls, been rushed off my feet for two days!! missed you all, how is everyone?

PS Buffy I am on a major diet too, started yesterday - I am STARVING!!

Hi tracy!!

Can't believe you have been *whispers* working??

I was supposed to be going for a walk tonight on my new health regime but it is persisting it down so going to do some :sex: instead LOL - you never know I could catch that eggy (who knows when I am oving these days!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back