WTT Girls BAW Chat Thread - August

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Everyone!!

Owo - No I haven't heard that Buffycat is 6 weeks preggers!!! WTF!! Congrats Buffycat wherever you are!! :happydance:

Feeling a little upset as one of the girls in the office bought her scan pic in and announced that she is preggers. By accident too, she is over joyed. Hoping that we have been successful this time.

Hi Everyone!!

Owo - No I haven't heard that Buffycat is 6 weeks preggers!!! WTF!! Congrats Buffycat wherever you are!! :happydance:

Feeling a little upset as one of the girls in the office bought her scan pic in and announced that she is preggers. By accident too, she is over joyed. Hoping that we have been successful this time.

Kerry, that was an old post - it's from February.

I know how you feel about the scan pic. :hugs: Maybe this will be our month...

I think it was an error - the post was from February 08

I'm off out for a cuppa at a friend's house in a minute :D So sleepy today and could do with getting off my sofa for an hour or two! x

ooops sorry having a dopey day!! OMG I posted on her wall!!! Best PM her my apologies!

Hey kerry know how you feel everyone everywhere seems to be pregnant fingers crossed its your month hun :hug::hugs:

Hey Chris x x

Hi Lisa, Reedy.

My day has just begun and I'm ready to :sleep: Stayed up late last night watching the Olympics. :dohh:

I watched a bit of the Judo this morning thats about it x

Oh crap. JACHO just arrived at the hospital.

JACHO = Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations. I don't know if the have that in the UK but here in the US, Joint Commission is a HUGE HUGE deal, and they have the authority to take away our accrediatation thereby essentially causing closed doors. So, everyone is running around like chickens with their heads cut off to make sure they have all their ducks in a row. :rofl:

JACHO always makes surprise visits to all hospitals every 3 years.

Hi Chris,

Glad you where enjoying the olymipics.

Thanks reedy I hope so too, but this is only our 2nd cycle trying so how lucky would that be!!

Thanks reedy I hope so too, but this is only our 2nd cycle trying so how lucky would that be!!

Hey you never know. My sister fell pregnant straight away - lucky thing
I'm sure it wont be too long hun x fingers are crossed for you x

It can happen Kerry! I'm really keeping my fingers crossed for you.

Ovulation is happening today for me and we only :sex: just once, last night, so don't know if that was enough. :shrug:
Well, at least I "SHOULD" be able to focus better this week now.

Hey you never know. My sister fell pregnant straight away - lucky thing
I'm sure it wont be too long hun x fingers are crossed for you x

Getting pregnant is like having hiccups - they only come when you don't expect them. :rofl:

hey peeps......only just had chance to log on today...

it was an old post, you guys weren't to know...

when i do get my bfp though, after hubby, you will all be the next to know...

:hugs:

and Reedy - i knew you wouldn't be able to stay away for long!

and Chris - i only have 39 sleeps before i go to the USA !!! :wohoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe