WTT Girls BAW Thread - September

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Owo good to see you in here we miss you girl :hugs:
Hows pregnancy going? x

Hi Owo good to see you in here we miss you girl :hugs:
Hows pregnancy going? x

Pregnancy is going very well. I have relaxed a lot more since my scan and am finally starting to get excited about the prospect of being a mum. My symptoms seem to have eased a little over the last couple of days, although i am still exhausted. I had a late night last night. 10pm :rofl: and feel even more shattered than normal, will have to go to bed on time at 9 tonight.

Chris - Forgot to mention in my first post. Like the idea of skinny dipping in the pool. The devil in me has always fancied that but not having my own private pool have never been daring enough whilst on holiday.

Chris - Forgot to mention in my first post. Like the idea of skinny dipping in the pool. The devil in me has always fancied that but not having my own private pool have never been daring enough whilst on holiday.

:rofl: Well the pump is broke and won't get fixed until tomorrow so no skinny dipping tonight I'm afraid. :hissy:

Had some fab news today my 16 yr old cousin passed all his tests to get into the RAF so proud of him :happydance:
He just has to wait for his start date x going to miss him like mad he'll be gone for 9 weeks then he'll come back for a few weeks then he's away for a year x He's such a bright lad & not like most teenagers these days so very proud of him just thought I'd share the good news with your girls x :happydance:

That's brilliant news Reedy.
Chris - Not such good news about the broken pump

Reedy, that is fab news about your cousin - bet your family are soo proud!

Owo - you even sound more relaxed! well done you..........still waiting for AF....so keep that seat warm a little longer if possible

hi Chris! skinny dipping eh....?!? ah, if only our climate was up to that, plus i don't have a pool either!

Thank you all for your lovely comments,

Hi Owo!! I never thought that it could be a bit strange for men!!

Hi Chris :wave: Hope the pump gets finished soon.

buffycat - must be frustrating waiting for :witch: or :bfp: can't believe you haven't tested today. I'd be a nightmare if i was you. Are you going to test tomorrow?

in all honesty owo....i am so scared......scared that it will be bfp and that i will worry for the next 9 months, and scared that if it is a bfn, then i will just crumple up into an emotional blob.....

but i know that you understand this......

might test when i get home if :witch: still hasn't turned up......last time i waited for 6 days, i'm now on day 3 and don't think i can wait any longer.......

Reedy - FAB news on your cousin. I bet he's bouncing off the walls

he's back tonight, but i'll test before he gets back - i can't handle him all emotional if i'm all emotional too!

don't feel 'pregnant' though.......and boobs haven't inflated like last time either.......

You still never know though Buffy. Sometimes lack of symptoms can be a symptom too. lol

Let us know how your testing goes tonight!

after DH, you'll be the first to know.....

you guys mean so much to me....really don't think i'd have made it this far in the ttc journey without you all......

thank you all for being wonderful........:)

Aww....you're welcome. No thanks needed though! :hug:

Good Morning/Afternoon Ladies,

I am training my "assistant" now. Gone are the days of BAW for me. Bittersweet really. I miss talking to you guys, but it's nice to actually be busy at work. Days are going by a lot faster now.

I know I havent been on here as long as some of the others & I dont know much about charting & OPKs & cds but I like to think I am a good listener I do my best anyway x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back