WTT Girls BAW Thread - September

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning Buffycat How are you feeling today? x :hugs:

Morning girls, Laptop's going in today :(
Woke up this morning and wow do I feel queezy!

Hows everybody this morning??

If the laptop guy comes before I get chance reply, Byyeeee and I hope everybody has a good week!!

Tra for now! xxxxxxxxx

Oh and if anybody gets any BFP's, pleaseee PM me so I can read them when I get my laptop back!! xxxx

hey Reedy...

am ok, nothing is 'happening' still........feeling nauseous, but that is probably because i didn't go to bed until 2.30 this morning (had to do work stuff because of the Stamp duty announcement made yesterday morning).....also missed breakfast....

no other symptoms though......

Hi everyone,

Hope that you are all well.

Buffycat - Any sign of the :witch:/:bfp:???

Morning Kerry How are you?

Bye babyblues x

Buffy - I know you might not feel like it but real should eat something x Hope your feeling better soon x :hug:

hi Kerry....no sign of :witch: yet....not even spotting anymore.......

thanks Reedy....i've just had a cereal bar with my decaf coffee.......

sooo confused.....

:hug: Buffycat. You need to keep your strength up, there might be a tiny lickle miracle waiting to be fed!! Maybe just try and eat little and often.

Hi Reedy Im ok thanks and you??

Ended up having a row with DF this morning over :sex:!! Appears my Mojo once again has left the Kerry Camp. How can I ever have a baby if I never have :sex:???

just been to dental hygeinist to get my teeth polished (she scaled a wee bit too!) - bloody painful when you've got sensitive teeth! Got pearly whites now - but going to stain them all with tea haha!

Is anyone going on the Sun holidays? I'm going to try and get one for the September weekend!

glad it isn't just me that has those sort of arguments!

seriously, either he is too tired, or i'm not in the mood - really do wonder if it is going to be the immaculate conception sometimes.....

have you tried this preseed yet? i've bought some but haven't used any yet.....

:hug: Buffycat. You need to keep your strength up, there might be a tiny lickle miracle waiting to be fed!! Maybe just try and eat little and often.

Hi Reedy Im ok thanks and you??

Ended up having a row with DF this morning over :sex:!! Appears my Mojo once again has left the Kerry Camp. How can I ever have a baby if I never have :sex:???

Crap about you losing your Mojo again kerry, Maybe TTC is getting to you a bit & thats why? x Its horrible when you lose your sexdrive I went through it a while ago & DH got upset about it too but not really a lot you can do but sit around & wait for it to come back
I'll have a look for you :hugs:

Hi ladies, so sorry for my continued absence - am soooo busy at work this week :hissy:

Haven't had time to read through all posts but

Kerry - you will get your mojo back again, prob just your hormones!
Buffy - is this going to be good news for you hun???? I am getting excited!

I am still having two week long :witch: and really fed up, we never get chance to bd anymore let alone get a :bfp: and I really don't know what to do:cry:

Hope to pop back on later :hugs: to you all

hi Tracy...sorry work is really busy for you.....just remember to not let them take the micky.....

and it really isn't good about :witch: maybe that is why mine is delayed?!?!

keep smiling though......:hugs:

Reedy - I think that part of me is still pertfied of getting preggers again. But I still want a baby sooo much. Daft really I know.

Buffycat - I havent tried pre-seed yet. Im leaving it out so Ive got something else to look forward to if I havent got my :bfp: in a few months time!! :rofl: Last night was a prime example...... We went to bed early gave each other massages and my head was in the right place t dtd. But when it came down to it all I wanted to do was cuddle. This morning DF got all fruity and started kissing my neck etc etc but I pushed him away. I do feel sorry for DF, but I just dont feel attractive anymore. Is this the same for anyone else???

Hi tracy - Lovely as always to see you!! I would suggest going back to GP, but I understand that you may not want to go back after your last visit :hug:

Kerry - maybe it is fear of getting pregnant again & I know I cant relate bcus I havent been through what you have really wish I could give you some great advice x
DH gets mad with me sometimes bcus I'm all up for it during the day then when we finally get down to actually doing it I've gone off it abit & would rather have a cuddle its fustrating at times but it does happen x
:hug::hugs::hug:

Kerry....you're gorgeous - don't be daft!

seriously, i know where you are coming from......i've just looked at my 'spreadsheet' and am shocked at how little we seem to have :sex: these days........i think some of it is because of the mc......you get there, only to have it all taken away from you......so unfair......and then back to square one......

i guess the way that i'm looking at it now is that once there is a little one, we can never go back to being just the two of us......i'll be so happy when we have a little one, but until then, i'm going to savour every moment of having DH all to myself.....

Buffycat - Thanks hun. I would say your gorgeous too but youve no picture!! :rofl: I bet you are though.

I think I need to try and relax!! :rofl: :rofl:!!! Im too uptight all the time.

Good Afternoon Ladies! :hi:

Kerry, you're beautiful, don't you be thinking otherwise!

Tracy, good to see you as always. Tell work to knock it off! Don't they know you have to chat? Geez.....some companies! :rofl:

Buffy, sorry the :witch: is playing games. She seems to be doing that with everyone these days. Maybe that's because we'll all get our :bfp:'s this month!

Hey All,

Just been catching up with all the chatting been going on.
Nicky - Sorry to hear that the job prospects aren't looking good. Hoepfully it all works out.
Buffycat - Sounding promising that you may have had implantation bleeding. I'm keeping seats warm for all of you over in first tri.
Kerry - You will get your mojo back, you did last time. If it makes you feel better DH and I haven't had sex since i got my :bfp: he is worried he is going to damage the LO. After the MC i think he doesn't want to rock the boat. He admitted that he is going to have to get over it, but for now we just cuddle. I love my cuddles!!!
Tracy - That sucks about two week :witch: I'd definetely be down the doctors about that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"