WTT Girls BAW Thread - September

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone

Buffy -I have everything crossed for you hun xx

Buffycat - i completely understand. I was so impatient through the 2WW and couldn't wait until i could test and as soon as it was :bfp: i just didn't really think about it just carried on as normal as i didn't want to build myself up for another fall. When you do get your :bfp: I would definetely recomment getting an early scan be it NHS or private. I have only now starting to get excited about it.
We are all here for you no matter what. :hugs:

Buffycat - Best of luck for tonight. Hoping you'll get your :bfp:! I have every faith that everything will go right for you. I also want to add that there is also an ear here if you need it.

I too wouldnt know what to do with out the BAW girls. We've all come so far!

Nicky - :waves: hello sweetie. How are things today in the Nicky camp?

Hey Nicky,

How are you feeling today?

Hiya hun

Im ok thanks, been trying to update my CV (hate this kind of stuff tho - don't like 'bigging myself up' LOL xx

Managed to sneak back on for 5 mins :happydance: am on reception for a while till receptionist does some filing, she is leaving on Friday and I am taking on her job as well as my own (hopefully will get a pay rise but still waiting to find out!) I will miss her as we have worked together since we started here at the same time - 3 and a half years!

I can't remember last time we bded I know DH is fed up with it all but I can't really do much about bleeding constantly - except moan about it :hissy: I think I am going to give it till next month and if it is no better I will have to have another trip to the docs - although they are so useless I don't hold out much hope of any help! I just feel like I will never get back to normal - sorry to be so miserable :cry:

Tracey - Hope things get back to normal soon x :hugs: & def see your GP hun just for peace of mind x

Hi Lea - glad your BAW days are gone but sad you won't be visiting us as much. :cry:

Managed to sneak back on for 5 mins :happydance: am on reception for a while till receptionist does some filing, she is leaving on Friday and I am taking on her job as well as my own (hopefully will get a pay rise but still waiting to find out!) I will miss her as we have worked together since we started here at the same time - 3 and a half years!

I can't remember last time we bded I know DH is fed up with it all but I can't really do much about bleeding constantly - except moan about it :hissy: I think I am going to give it till next month and if it is no better I will have to have another trip to the docs - although they are so useless I don't hold out much hope of any help! I just feel like I will never get back to normal - sorry to be so miserable :cry:

Tracy, you just need a whole bunch of :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Hi Reedy and Chris - thanks :hugs: I am just soooo sick of the whole thing now!

How is everyone else?

I don't blame you, I'd be sick of everything too!

I'm doing okay. School is going well and should have A's in both my classes. Debating whether or not to continue next quarter b/c of finances but DH is encouraging to finish my degree. So, don't know what to do actually.

Other than that, I'm good. Work is boring but at least I get all my homework and studying done so can't really complain I suppose.

oh Tracy hun....this is not a good time for you.....what with being busy at work (which although is sometimes good, is also sometimes bad) and a :witch: that really needs to pack her bags and leave......

re docs....have you thought about changing at all?

lots of :hugs:

Nicky - I know what you mean with the CV writing. I'm feel like that about interviews too. I'm just not that sort of person who stands up and says "Hey I'm brilliant and you have to employ me". I ended up getting my DH to write my CV, i put the basics down and he re-wrote it for me. His English is far better than mine anyway so put down all these big words etc. After i read it i was so impressed i wanted to hire myself :rofl:
I hope you manage to find something you really love.

After i read it i was so impressed i wanted to hire myself :rofl:
.[/QUOT

:rofl::rofl:

Nicky...if you fancy a move to Shropshire, i'm sure there are some jobs at my place.....

Tracy - Sorry the :witch: still hasnt buggered off! I would defo see if I could see another doc.

Chris - Well done with juggling the school work and your job!

Nicky - Im crap at CV writing too. But short and sweet is always good!

Nicky - don't forget what they call the 'power' words either!

eg effective, efficient, challenge, ownership.......blah blah

Just ate 4 chocolates & now i feel sick I really should start listening to my head instead of listening to my stomach

4 chocolates.....as in the little Roses type ones or bars?

(you see, i could easily eat 4 bars in a day!):rofl:

Nicky....some handy links for you....

https://www.thecvstore.net/GoodCV.htm
https://www.thecvstore.net/Power-Verbs.htm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads