WTT Girls BAW Thread - September

Status
Not open for further replies.
Makemeamammy - I dont temp, I just use OPK's as I would hate to think that Ive been :sex: at the wrong times. OPk's are dead easy to use, but I dont know much about charting Im afraid

Buffycat - When did you OV? Just looked IB says that it occurs between 5-12 DPO. But as we all know everyone is different. Wishing you loads of luck for a sept :bfp:

I don't temp either. Although I do have a BBT. I don't want to get TOO obsessive and have my moods determined by what my temp is, so I leave that part out of TTC obsession equation.

i'm not good at charting.....i do keep a spreadsheet though!

but Kerry - i'm really not sure, as i only did one test this month! That was on day 15 of 29 and the result was faint.....we did :sex: that day too.....

(my spreadsheet is very detailed as you can guess!)

and if nothing by this time tomorrow, then i will test.....gulp......

Buffycat - You'll be fine, and if you need to talk you know that youve got plenty of ears (or eyes) to listen (read) here. I know I would be scared if its :bfp: heartbroken if its :bfn:. Hope that the :witch: stays away and I can read all about youre birthing story in 9 months time!! Best of luck :hug:

Not doing much tonight going home to cook dinner then chilling out with DH in front of the tv no :sex: for us tonight probably wont be till the end of the week :cry: stupid :witch:

Right I'm off home so i'll speak to you all 2moro have lovely evenings all x
Fingers crossed for you Buffy x :hugs:

Bye ladies :wave: Have a good evening. I should have saved my school work for this afternoon after you've ladies have left so I wouldn't be BAW. :rofl:

thanks both....will see you tomorrow.....

I'm not doing much tonight, Hot chocolate orange, big brother, hot water bottle, bed!!

All alone again tonight,,,grrr!!!

It's so cold aswell, so put fire on :D Think I might take the dog bed with me tonight, she's big, warm, and cuddly!!

xxx

Awww...sounds like a great plan baby!

Isn't it just!

Gutted though that this is the last night on internet for a week. They are fetching my laptop tomorrow for repair!!

thanks ladies for ur views, think i will keep it relaxed for 1st month anyway (she says for now anyway!!) not much on for me tonight, soaps, big brother, hot chocolate and bed. prob gona try and get a :sex: session in later tonight, trying to stock up before the :witch: appears (sorry for tmi) looool xxx

hello ladies... i so hate filtered internet :hissy:

Chris- what homework are you doing?

Makemeamammy - i charted from when i stopped the pill and used OPKs, due to the fact being on the pill so long wanted to see what my body did.

Isn't it just!

Gutted though that this is the last night on internet for a week. They are fetching my laptop tomorrow for repair!!

Oh no! That sucks! I had my laptop out for repairs for 2 weeks! Oh it was horrible!!

hello ladies... i so hate filtered internet :hissy:

Chris- what homework are you doing?

Makemeamammy - i charted from when i stopped the pill and used OPKs, due to the fact being on the pill so long wanted to see what my body did.

Hey Nat, I had Marketing and Managment homework to do.

sounds.... exciting! What do you get at the end of it?

Morning ladies - sorry again for being MIA - work is annoying me just now!!

Just a quick question for you all - as you can see by my ticker, it is quite some time til :witch: comes but this morning when I wiped there was a bit of blood mixed with ewcm - what is this about!!!!

Sorry for TMI - but i need to ask someone lol

Morning all x

Lisa - sorry cant help I dont really no anything about it I'm one of the other girls will be able to help tho x

hi Lisa..

i'm not sure....i had something like that a couple of months ago, but for me it meant nothing.......:hugs:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->