WTT Girls BAW Thread - September

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ohhh...did someone mention chocolates?!?!

hi ladies, been on a training course all day so just getting to catch up on the baw chat at the mo and my goodness u all like to talk a lot!!! had loads of catching up to do :-D

no but seriously, that's why i love this thread!!! lots of ppl to share things and talk to.

Kerry...so sorry about ur mojo diserting u again-if it makes u feel any better then mine does this ALL the time!!! when df's frisky i'm not and the other way round-our mojo's just don't seem to get on!!! :-D

Buffy...I have got all my fingers and all my toes crossed for u this month, i soooooo hope things work out for u this month xxxx

Chris...I salute u for juggling job and studying!! I am in uni and do do pt work at weekends but don't think i could work ft and study aswell, ur like superwoman!! :-D

To everyone else, hi and hope u have all had a good day xxx

mmmm, chocolate....what's your favourite Chris?

makemeamammy.....hello!!!! :wave:
what are you studying at uni?

Chris...I salute u for juggling job and studying!! I am in uni and do do pt work at weekends but don't think i could work ft and study aswell, ur like superwoman!! :-D

To everyone else, hi and hope u have all had a good day xxx

NO, not superwoman at all!!! I'm only taking 2 courses and do most of my work at work...lol

Hope you're having a good day too!

And yes we LOVE LOVE LOVE to talk!!

I have soooo many favorites - chocolates with caramel in them, chocolates with peanut butter......Snicker's bars, Milky Ways, Butterfingers, you name it, I like almost all of it!!

4 chocolates.....as in the little Roses type ones or bars?

No just 4 little chocolates I ate them just for the sake of it didnt really want them (shock horror I know)

my healthy eating only started monday & I've caved already there really is no hope for me :rofl:

Hi buffy,

studying Primary Teaching, just going into my final year in a few weeks time-can't wait til it's all over!! And to top it all of I seem to end up studying courses for my work too (i'm a carer) so spent today doing my epilepsy rescue medication training-quite a heavy going day overall but glad i now have it done! :happydance:

wow! you are busy! the courses that you are doing with work sound like they could come in handy when teaching!

and Chris.....you're as bad as me! if i see you in a few weeks time i know what to bring!

Reedy...no hope for me either....i fell off the wagon last week with chocolate! my favourite is Thorntons Continental....oooh, heaven......

Mmmmmmm chocolate!!! I buy fun sized ones to put in my lunch box so I still have chocolate but not as much.

Makemeamammy - :wave: Glad to see Im not alone. !!

lol i wish but u have to renew it every 2 years, will be handy for the moment tho as i have to deal with ppl taking seizures on an almost daily basis.

mmmm....chocolate [starts foaming at mouth] i love thorntons continental too, also love galaxy in any way shape or form tho!! does anyone else fall of the choco-wagon a lot more when :witch: appears?? or is that just my excuse?! :)

Mmmmmmm chocolate!!! I buy fun sized ones to put in my lunch box so I still have chocolate but not as much.

Makemeamammy - :wave: Glad to see Im not alone. !!

That would never work with me. I would just end up eating two :rofl: which is the main reason why i never buy biscuits, chocolate or crisps for home DH and I would just eat them.

am heading off home now.....so will speak to you peeps tomorrow.....
hope you have a good evening/rest of the day....:hugs:

also, how about a chocolate fest online on Friday?!

oooh love thorntons too Buffy x

Chris - what are butterfingers??

Altho I'm not a huge fan of chocolate give me a bag of walkers crisps & I'm anyones :rofl: or even better lightly salted Kettle Chips yum :rofl:

Speak to you 2moro Buffy fingers crossed for tonight x :hugs:

and Chris.....you're as bad as me! if i see you in a few weeks time i know what to bring!

:rofl:

I'm of the opinion that as long as it is deep fried or dipped in chocolate, it's gotta be yummy! :rofl:

right see u tomorrow ladies, if i keep reading these posts about chocolate and crisps i'm gona end up pigging out tonight..not due for another 3 days so can't even blame it on :witch: yet!!! bye :wave: and good luck buffy, let us know what happens xxx

Probably too late but good luck Buffy with the testing.

mmm...chocolate. I'm surprised I am not busting at the seams with it since DH is gone for the week :rofl:

oooh love thorntons too Buffy x

Chris - what are butterfingers??

Altho I'm not a huge fan of chocolate give me a bag of walkers crisps & I'm anyones :rofl: or even better lightly salted Kettle Chips yum :rofl:

Oh sorry, guess that's just a US thing - it's a candy bar made by nestle. It has a flakey orange center similar to peanut brittle without the peanuts and coated with chocolate. I'll have to find a pic of it for ya..

https://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a234/prairielady_/Butterfinger_opened.jpg
https://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a234/prairielady_/Butterfinger_wrapped.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe