WTT Girls BAW Thread - September

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kerry i doubt the :witch: is ever nice! its not in the job description for her. Oh well i guess i will just eat lots of chocolate and sulk for a few days... But honestly girls please get those :bfp: as the witch mail offer may have come to an end if she carries on torturing me :rofl:

babylove - no mentioning chocklit I am starving- just had some grapefruit (for the improvement of my cm!!)

Morning Tracy Kerry Nicky & Leah :hi:

Tracy & Leah - Sorry to hear :witch: is here & isnt being very nice to you hope she buggers off soon x

Kerry & Nicky - Hope you manage to find something nice to wear for the weddings at the weekend x

with you on the grapefruit Leah......yuk!

hi Tracy.....did you get my friend request on facebook?

My SIL is one of my dear friends, now. It took a LONG time and lots of work to get us there. She is a bit of a jellyfisher though. She'll say something nice, but then she will say something that will negate the nice comment.
The only reason I didn't invite her was cause I didn't want the whole family coming. I think there are enough people as it is.

and i love the comment by Lea....jellyfisher....i know so many people like that!

Morning buffy and reedy :wave:

Buffy - I didn't get a look in on either laptop last night DD and DH were hogging them!! I won't get on tonight either as am going to visit a friend but I will be on over the weekend so will check then (can't get on at work it is barred :hissy:)

Leah & Tracy - Sorry the old hag is being such a beeeatch :hugs:

Im expecting her to show up tomorrow too :cry:

My temp had stayed the same as yesterday so im expecting a nosedive tomorrow which can only mean one thing - :witch: (cow bag!)

There have been so many :bfp:'s announced over the past few days that I really think there isn't any left to be shared around :cry: xx

I have my fingers crossed for you Nicky :hugs:

wahoo we've hit the 200 page mark :rofl:

Nicky....i know it is so difficult, but our time will come, and that is the same for everyone here at BAW.....

being positive for this is sometimes the most difficult thing we all have to go through......but if all of those other people can do it....then so can we.......

luv & hugs
:hugs:

1000 - posts nice one Tracy....maybe one day we get to catch up with Kerry and Chris! :rofl:

ps....you asked who Charlotte was on FB BAW the other day....that's me!

Oh right!!! I didn't picture you as a charlotte - don't know why? maybe as a natasha or zoe - how strange it is matching people to their names!

i do that as well! and when you meet people after speaking to them on the phone for such a long time, sometimes you are soo surprised!....that happens a lot at our place as there are 3000 here!

love the name Zoe....my friend has a little girl called Zoe......tis sad though as she has De George syndrome (you might have to do a google on that one).....similar to Downs, but slightly worse.......gorgeous little thing though.....

Aww I will go and google it!

BTW (and excuse me if I have already asked you this!) how old are you buffy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"