WTT Girls BAW Thread - September

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks hun....my mum is going too, so she will be under strict orders not to say anything........

tbh though, i'll be glad to get today out of the way......i'm at a funeral this afternoon (and it is a burial), and then i go and meet the baby....

i actually think i would rather be logged on talking to everyone here......

If you don't mind my asking why did you think he had adhd?

I dont mind you asking hun, ADHD runs in my DH's family and Ethan was/is showing some signs, but my Dr seems convinced that Ethan is just a very happy boy with loads of energy. Obviously as he gets older we will keep an eye on it but at the moment there is no cause for concern.

I see, well great news! in my experience boys are always more hyper than girls - well my friends sons always seemed to be when my DD was young!

Morning ladies, just got back from my interview.. Think it went okay but I got really nervous and kinda forgot all the questions I wanted to ask! :dohh:

I'll have heard back by tomorrow evening though, so not a long time to wait.

Leah - Congrats on TTC! :hugs: :happydance:

xx

thanks hun....my mum is going too, so she will be under strict orders not to say anything........

tbh though, i'll be glad to get today out of the way......i'm at a funeral this afternoon (and it is a burial), and then i go and meet the baby....quote

i actually think i would rather be logged on talking to everyone here......

Oh no! was it someone close? I have only been to one burial it was the grandfather of my ex husband - not a nice experience - no that cremations are but you know what i mean

Kerry - No i don't read the journals unless someone points something out (I'll go and have a look now tho) xx

Thanks for advising me babylove and co.

Well I guess you can count me in then!! I've technically got bits to do but nothing urgent so I find myself getting distracted all to easily with this website! Glad I'm not the one :)

Well I guess you can count me in then!! I've technically got bits to do but nothing urgent so I find myself getting distracted all to easily with this website! Glad I'm not the one :)

Its good to have a new member :happydance: xx

We have a new member?! I've only been gone like, 14 hours!! :rofl:

Welcome Poshie! :happydance:
xx

Tracy....it was my grandad, but he and my dad weren't close at all......'tis just going to be too much family politics i think.......

might try and log on later though.....

byee for now.......
:hugs:

hi Poshie, Welcome to the MADHOUSE!!!!

Buffy - Im sorry :hug: Hope all goes as well as it can today.

Ella - Hope you get the job!!! fx

hi Poshie....welcome to the madhouse!

and Ella....i'm keeping my fingers crossed for you!

Thank you for the welcome gals :) So, no doubt you've already posted this but a brief resume of your situation would be good for me. I'm 32, married and ttc #1 from December this year, came off the pill 14 days ago (was on it for 16 whole years). Quite scared and excited about the whole pregnancy/parenthood thing. Currently at work, and doing bits of work (honest) in between visiting here......;)

Bye buffy! :hugs:

Thanks Kerry! I'm so nervous about it 'cause I want it sooo bad now!! The owner of the company interviewed me!! Incase you missed yesterdays post, it's a company that sells events e.g. sports, concerts etc to companies..

She asked me lots of questions and she was telling me about all of the opportunities like the main bonus at the end of the year is that the person who sells the most events gets £15,000 bonus!! I was like :shock: :saywhat: !!!!!

And one of the girls' clients was someone for Virgin and for her 21st birthday they sent her two first class tickets to Las Vegas and paid for accomodation!!

One of the other girls is in Kentucky, USA with one of the clients at the Ryder Cup!!

So many amazing opportunities!!

I really hope I get it!!!!!
xx

I am 39, one DD aged almost 15,(to my first husband) been married to my DH two years next month and we have been trying for almost a year now. I had a m/c in April this year (at 7 weeks) and my cycle is still not quite right but I am TTC like mad still! I work as a PA/receptionist for a textile company and try and get on here most of the day whenever I can!!

Welcome to our little community :hugs:

Hey Poshie .. I'm 28, Married and a full time mummy. TTC no 3 after a few hiccups along the way and this is the beginning of my 4th cycle off the pill! Good luck with your journey hun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"