WTT Girls BAW Thread - September

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm 30......and it doesn't seem like 5mins since i was picking up a-level results!

no idea when i'll make it up to poundstretcher yet!

oooh, and the other news flash....

98 days until Christmas!!!!!

:wohoo: i love chrimbo!

LOL I can't believe I am 40 next year AARGH!!!! Well be sure and let me know and I will try my best to get out for lunch - I do get my breaks most days now as I have trained two people to cover me - thank god! I think I am going to have a trip to the new Dunelm Mills at lunch today - not sure what they are like but a colleague seems to think they are the dogs whatsits!

Dunelm is fantastic! the towels and bedding are lovely (and not too pricey either)....

talking about towels....eek, i even sound old now!

OH and I are going to Manchester on Saturday to the Yo Sushi there so might do a bit of Christmas window shopping - I have NO idea what to get anyone yet?

OMG i am so happy.....Ethan has just got back from the Dr and she said there is no evidence of ADHD! He is just a happy child who is full of energy! and that although his speech is a tiny bit behind she is not concerned at all...But she is referring him for speech therapy just to help him along.....So basically when DH and i were told this we decided that there is nothing standing in our way and that we are going to continue TTC. So girls i am so sorry but i cannot accept anymore :witch:'s as i want her to bugger off so we can get pregnant! :happydance:

i like the shops in Manchester....much better than the ones in Telford......Shrewsbury and Chester have lovely shops

i have no ideas yet...have bought a couple of books so far, plus DH's birthday is in December too :growlmad: double whammy for me!

Leah! that is fantastic news! i am soooo happy for you!!!!! :D

it must be such a relief too!

welcome back to the dark side!!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

:happydance: i am crying like a baby! i really thought that was it for us.... I am so happy even the :witch: aint depressing me now!

big cyber hug for you! :hugs:

that must feel like a weight lifted off your shoulders though....one less thing to worry about too!

God yeah buffycat its the most amazing feeling to know my boy is ok and that we can try to give him a little brother or sister xx

oooh, i'm getting all gooey now for you! i get to meet the new sister of my godson tonight...she is one week old now and called Lydia......

hope i don't cry though....my friend doesn't know about my mc......

I am sure you will be ok, if you do cry just say something like 'oh babies always make me emotional' :hugs:

OMG i am so happy.....Ethan has just got back from the Dr and she said there is no evidence of ADHD! He is just a happy child who is full of energy! and that although his speech is a tiny bit behind she is not concerned at all...But she is referring him for speech therapy just to help him along.....So basically when DH and i were told this we decided that there is nothing standing in our way and that we are going to continue TTC. So girls i am so sorry but i cannot accept anymore :witch:'s as i want her to bugger off so we can get pregnant! :happydance:

:wohoo: Aw! thats great news Leah :hugs: I bet its a HUGE weight off your mind

Yay!! welcome back to TTC!! :happydance::happydance::happydance: xx

If you don't mind my asking why did you think he had adhd?

I dont mind you asking hun, ADHD runs in my DH's family and Ethan was/is showing some signs, but my Dr seems convinced that Ethan is just a very happy boy with loads of energy. Obviously as he gets older we will keep an eye on it but at the moment there is no cause for concern.

LEAH - !!!! OMG FANTASTIC NEWS ON ALL!!!! YEY!! :wohoo:

Sorry I havent been around been updating journo etc.

Nicky - Have you seen Lola's journal? :cry:

Tracy - Keep up the good work with the grapefruit juice.

Buffy - Hope your getting lots of monkey business in!!

Reedy - Nearly in the 1WW!!! Hope you get your :bfp:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back