WTT Girls BAW Thread - September

Status
Not open for further replies.
Baby, sorry you're having a crap day! :hugs: Go take a long hot bubble bath and sip some wine!
:hug:

Thanks. I'm sure it'll be interesting if nothing else :rofl:
My conservative in-laws having dinner with Lea's two daddies. :rofl:

Don't worry about it. I think it's great that you able to invite your dad and your stepdad to the same event without there being tension between them.

Lea - B'day plans sound ace!! Have a wicked time. ooooh be your last b'day knees up!! before sproglets!!

Chris - Why did I think you'd back me up!! :rofl:

Babyblues - hiya!! Should have smacked her!! Sorry Im a lover not a fighter, but I feel like that sometimes!!

She came over to me (Just because she is the boss! haha!) and there were two clients in, but the other girls were doing them. So I went and sat down because of my back. She came over and said" so you aren't going to do anything because of your F***ing back. Get up and do something."

So I got up, went over to the clients and talked to them, she then pulled me to one side, and said "so what are you going to do then? stand up and do nothing?"

So I told her what I thought of her, told her my stress and walked into the back. She didn't say another word to me after that.

baby-i'm sorry you are having a crap day - coworker wise. That sucks.

Thanks. I'm sure it'll be interesting if nothing else :rofl:
My conservative in-laws having dinner with Lea's two daddies. :rofl:

Don't worry about it. I think it's great that you able to invite your dad and your stepdad to the same event without there being tension between them.

They are suprisingly ok with everything. They my FIL really likes my dads. My MIL doesn't know what to make of my family situation. Ah well.

I'll probably be fired tomorrow :( I said some horrible home truths to her! One of witch I said "All that Gucci stuff you wear, it's probably fake aswell, you snotty nosed C**" :(

vodka, i think that would go down well at the moment........

Oh my. I hope you don't get fired. Sometimes you really need to say what you need to say.

Bye Kerry! :wave: Have a good night!

Baby, I hope you don't get fired as well, but Lea's right sometimes you have to say what you need to, and she was acting like the C word!!

I just couldn't stop myself. It just kept coming out haha.
I do regret shouting "I have a light period!" at the top of my voice :(

It should be ok tomorrow haha!

xxx

i love my job most of the time, but i hate the politics that i have to deal with....pay is pretty good too, but i hate being on call......:cry:

I hate my job, but I have to just put up with it. I would say I put up and shut up but that went down the pan today :D

The job brings in the pennies so I have to just get on with it.

I'll probably be fired tomorrow :( I said some horrible home truths to her! One of witch I said "All that Gucci stuff you wear, it's probably fake aswell, you snotty nosed C**" :(

Ouch!!! can't believe you actually said that to your boss! :shock: hope you don't get the sack hunni xx :hugs:

right, home time......else i'll be nodding off at my desk (remind me to bring in a duvet so that i can curl up under my desk in future!!!)

ttfn......

Ouch!!! can't believe you actually said that to your boss! :shock: hope you don't get the sack hunni xx :hugs:

I feel every so sorry for saying it. Think it will be a groveling job tomorrow. I can tell I will be on cleaning duties all day!

Funny enough, the backache has gone now I'm home:dohh:

byebye Buffy!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe