WTT Girls BAW Thread - September

Status
Not open for further replies.
Babyblues - Hope you dont get the sack :hug:

I would start looking for another job anyway hun. Theres no good spending 40hrs in a job you hate!!

I agree with Kerry, baby. Why don't you look into owning your own salon? That would be so cool! No bosses to deal with. lol

My body is being tricksie today. I guess it was just spotting. No :witch: yet. Maybe she felt guilty :rofl:

ARGH!. I think my SIL is miffed that I didn't invite her to my b-day dinner. Whatever!!

Whatever is right. Does your SIL make rude comments to you too like mine does??

My SIL is one of my dear friends, now. It took a LONG time and lots of work to get us there. She is a bit of a jellyfisher though. She'll say something nice, but then she will say something that will negate the nice comment.
The only reason I didn't invite her was cause I didn't want the whole fam damily coming. I think there are enough people as it is.

Morning everyone

How is everyone? x

Went to the Doctors this morning to see about getting a mole removed that I'm very self concious about & I catch it sometimes too, there are referring me but they said I might not be able to get it done on the NHS bcus its classed as cosmetic because its on my face :hissy:
what about theses girls that get boob jobs on the NHS??? I really hope they can do it because dont know if we will be able to afford it otherwise :cry:

Im planning to sweet talk my boss into letting me take 1/2 day holiday today coz im going to a wedding tomorrow & still don't have anything to wear!! :dohh: (can you believe how rubbish I am??) :rofl:

Hope he says yes... or dunno what to do!! xx

Morning girls how are we all? I am regretting the witch mail this morning as she is here and she is being a complete bitch, But hey if it means lots of :bfp:'s from you girls it will be worth it :)

Nicky - Good luck!! Hope you find something. Ive one to go to on saturday and I've nothing to wear either. And Im Financially Embarassed!! :rofl:

Baby.love - Thanks for taking the :witch: for us :hug: I hope she starts to be nicer to you.

Reedy - Got my fingers crossed they say yes!!

Bit of an interruption here (sorry) but could someone please tell me what BAW means. I have tried to work it out but can't and I've tried looking at the first post but am none the wiser. Thanks in advance :)

:hi: Poshie it stands for Bored at Work :) but i gate crashed a while ago as i am a full time mum and now i love these girls too much to leave :rofl:

Morning girls

Well, my question yesterday has been answered the :witch: is here with a vengeance, i have the worst cramps and headache to boot!

Poshie - it stands for bored at work!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back