WTT Girls BAW Thread - September

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for the welcome gals :) So, no doubt you've already posted this but a brief resume of your situation would be good for me. I'm 32, married and ttc #1 from December this year, came off the pill 14 days ago (was on it for 16 whole years). Quite scared and excited about the whole pregnancy/parenthood thing. Currently at work, and doing bits of work (honest) in between visiting here......;)

We'll look after you here in TTC, Poshie! :rofl:

Good luck on TTC in December. :)
xx

EDIT: I meant WTT, but seeing as most of them are TTC, I get confused!!!! :rofl:
xx

Thanks Tracey! :hugs:

Poshie - Hi! :hi:
I'm Ella, I'm 16, currently looking for a job (hence the interview talk!) and I'm still living at home.

I have a lovelyyy OH who's 23 and we've decided to WTT, partly due to my age and because we want to have our own place, enjoy some time alone together and just be financially secure before we TTC really! :)
xx

Welcome to BAW Poshie :hi:
I'm 25 (on monday) I've benn married to DH for 3 months & we're trying for our first baby. this is my first cycle since coming off the pill & hoping I get my :bfp: very soon (like in 2 weeks would be good) :blush:

Tracy - if you dont mind me asking which textile company do you work for? I used to work in textiles too

Ella - the job sounds fab hope you get it x

Buffy - :hug: hope today goes as well as it can do x

Kerry -this week has gone quite quick so hoping the next one will too :happydance:

Yay i got my blinkies back :happydance: just got to get my ticker back now... God i am so easily pleased :rofl:

Poshie - I was on the pill for 13 years before ttc this time and my periods regulated straight away, they say you can be more fertile when you have just come off the bcp, good luck when you start trying!

God thats better my posts looked so bare without all my blinkies and my ticker.

Why what happened to them? Just changed mine this morning I was bored of it!

I took them all of when we thought we were not going to have anymore, we thought that Ethan was going to need a lot of speech therapy ETC! and it made us rethink TTC. But now we are going to keep trying i have put them back lol

Tracy - just pm'd you back :D

Leah - Looks better now your blinkies are back I want your skull & cross bones one its so cool :hissy:

One of the things I'm most looking forward to when I'm pregnant is the cute blinkies and tickers! :blush: :rofl:
xx

One of the girls on here made it for me,. I'll make something for you hun :) gimme a couple of hours and i'll see what i can do x

Aww thanks Leah :hugs: thats so kind of you x
omg nearly :cry: what the hell is wrong with me i cried at ghost whisperer last night & couldnt stop :cry:

Aww thanks Leah :hugs: thats so kind of you x
omg nearly :cry: what the hell is wrong with me i cried at ghost whisperer last night & couldnt stop :cry:

I stopped watching Ghost Whisperer for the simple fact I cried at every episode! :rofl:
xx

I love ghost whisperer :happydance: but dont normally cry like that at it :huh:

I took them all of when we thought we were not going to have anymore, we thought that Ethan was going to need a lot of speech therapy ETC! and it made us rethink TTC. But now we are going to keep trying i have put them back lol

Durrrr sorry I am so thick today!!!

Reedy - I think it's a sign you're pregnant! :happydance:
:dust::dust::dust:

xx

Hi Poshie

Im kerry, 26, engaged decided to put marriage on hold after we had an MC in april this year. We'd rather have a baby instead!! Been TTCing now for 4 cycles but think it'll be 5 by monday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"