WTT Girls BAW Thread - September

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never watched ghost whisperer I am presuming it is about people who have lost loved ones and someone contacts them??

Kerry, don't say that!!
Think positive!! As in :bfp: positive!! :happydance:
xx

Never watched ghost whisperer I am presuming it is about people who have lost loved ones and someone contacts them??

Yeah, kinda..

There's this woman Melinda Gordon (Jennifer Love Hewitt) who can see ghosts.. and the ghosts basically bug her and they can't 'cross over' 'cause they have unfinished business so she has to finish it for them!

And at the end of the ep, they usually cross over. :D
xx

actually I HAVE seen it but not watched it for an age! must see if it is on 'on demand'

god I couldnt watch that Id be a blubbering wreck by the end!! :rofl:

Oh one of my fave films is meet joe black so sad :cry: and Brad Pitt looks yummy!!

Tracey - Last time I looked On Demand for Ghost Whisperer, (if you're talking about Virgin Media, that is!), they had the whole of Season 2 on it! :happydance:

Kerry - I've never seen Meet Joe Black? Recommend it?
xx

Hi All,

Thankfully today seems to be much quieter in the work front. :happydance:

Babylove- Great news that Ethan doesn't have ADHD and that you will be able to hopefully give him a little brother or sister soon :happydance:

Buffy - Hope the funeral goes well and you don't find it too hard meeting your godson's little sister. :hugs:

Ella - Fingers crossed for you for your interview. If you have another interview, write your questions down. That's what i do, it shows the inerviewer that you have prepared and they'll be fine with you asking questions from notes.

Hi Poshie, welcome to the mad house. My backstory.
I'm 30 DH is 32 this way i'll never be old as he is older :rofl:
I had a missed miscarriage back in May and am now 11 weeks pregnant with hopefully all being well my first baby. I work in IT as the team leader which is great as being the only girl in the office i get to boss the guys around :rofl:
Hope that your journey isn't too long. :hugs:

Thanks Owo :hugs:

Glad things are quieter on the work front!
xx

I'm not too bad. My lower abdomen is starting to feel very solid. Not surprising really is it :rofl: I'm also really hungry can't stop eating at the moment :rofl:
Thought my tiredness was improving but the last couple of nights i have been asleep early again. Maybe it is because i have actually been busy working this week which has tired me out :rofl:

How is everyone else?

Are you getting a bump Owo?! / Have you already got a bump?! :happydance:

You take it easy at work, make the men do all the hard work! :rofl:
xx

Glad your ok owo & I agree with Ella make some of the guys do the work :rofl:

Morning Chris! :hi:

How're you today?
xx

Are you getting a bump Owo?! / Have you already got a bump?! :happydance:

You take it easy at work, make the men do all the hard work! :rofl:
xx

I'm very good at delegating :rofl: i do where i can get the guys to lift the heavy things. Will be easier not to appear like a lazy thing after my scan next week when i will tell everyone at work.

I already have a bump had it for years :rofl: the way i see it, it is extra fat stores for producing all that milk next year. I hear that breastfeeding is a great way to lose your babyfat, i'm just hoping i can lose some more :rofl:

Eh, I'm ok. My tummy still feels all crampy and constipated. :growlmad: I'm not constipated though so have no idea what's going on. :shrug:

Other than that I'm doing just swell. BUT it is only 8:05 am, so give it time. :rofl:

:rofl: !

Yeah, I've heard people that have lost even more weight than they put on (partly!) through breastfeeding! :shock:

Oh and btw, did any of you UK ladies see Dawn Gets A Baby?! I think it was on last week on BBC2? I watched in on Virgin On Demand and that young woman Tara said sex was better after she had her LO and she felt (TMI!) tighter?!

I was like :saywhat: ?!
xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member