WTT Girls BAW Thread - September

Status
Not open for further replies.
:rofl: !

Yeah, I've heard people that have lost even more weight than they put on (partly!) through breastfeeding! :shock:

Oh and btw, did any of you UK ladies see Dawn Gets A Baby?! I think it was on last week on BBC2? I watched in on Virgin On Demand and that young woman Tara said sex was better after she had her LO and she felt (TMI!) tighter?!

I was like :saywhat: ?!
xx

Tighter - Are you serious surely it would go the other way :rofl:

:rofl: !

Yeah, I've heard people that have lost even more weight than they put on (partly!) through breastfeeding! :shock:

Oh and btw, did any of you UK ladies see Dawn Gets A Baby?! I think it was on last week on BBC2? I watched in on Virgin On Demand and that young woman Tara said sex was better after she had her LO and she felt (TMI!) tighter?!

I was like :saywhat: ?!
xx

Oh yeah, I've heard of that before. Apparently when you get stitched back up you're like a virgin again. :rofl:

:rofl: I swear! She was like 'Oh yeah, after about 3 weeks we had sex and he [her partner] said I felt tighter.. and I feel tighter too'

She had a water birth, maybe that's the trick?! :rofl:
xx

Chris - Sorry you're feeling crampy. Whereabouts are your crampy feelings? sorry you've caught me i'm digging for symptoms :rofl: I see you are on CD28 so when are you going to test again?

I am hoping for a waterbirth. Maybe you shrink because you are in the water too long :rofl:

Hi Owo!! :wave:

You'll have to take a pic of bump so we can see!!

Hi chris :wave: So have you??? you know?? Been naughty??

Funnily enough my friends breast fed and the weight just fell off her!!! But also it knackered her out!!

Chris - Sorry you're feeling crampy. Whereabouts are your crampy feelings? sorry you've caught me i'm digging for symptoms :rofl: I see you are on CD28 so when are you going to test again?

My lower abdomen below my belly button. I don't have 28 day cycles, I usually have anywhere from 30-43 day cycles - so AF should be do between the 24th and 26th. I was going to test again on Saturday morning before my hair appt. But who am I kidding? I've been testing everyday this week! :rofl:

When i have a baby bump and not just a flab bump i'll do that.

:rofl: !!

Note to self: water birth = great sex :D

<~~~~has a flab bump and looks 5 months preggers

Chris - it does sound promising. My OV pains felt like they never disappeared and slowly turned into difficult to describe but like i could feel my uterus. If this isn't your time then i'm going to be very surprised.

Chris - it does sound promising. My OV pains felt like they never disappeared and slowly turned into difficult to describe but like i could feel my uterus. If this isn't your time then i'm going to be very surprised.

Thanks Owo :hugs: I'm also very gassy :blush: Annie was NOT impressed with me last night. :rofl:

BTW, did you start feeling like this before you got your :bfp:?

I'm sure that's rubbish, now i'm the one that already looks about 6 months PG as all my weight is on my belly, god knows how huge i'm going to be once i do get to six months.

I'm sure that's rubbish, now i'm the one that already looks about 6 months PG as all my weight is on my belly, god knows how huge i'm going to be once i do get to six months.

Nope, it's quite accurate actually. I have been asked many times when my baby is due. :blush: :rofl:

Thanks Owo :hugs: I'm also very gassy :blush: Annie was NOT impressed with me last night. :rofl:

BTW, did you start feeling like this before you got your :bfp:?

Yes i did, this is what gave me the clue really because i felt exactly the same last time i was PG. But kept dismissing it saying "no one can be that lucky and catch 1st month both times" As for the gas, just don't light a match near me :rofl: I am outdoing DH 100 fold and he is usually terrible being a bloke afterall. :rofl:

Chris - i can't believe you have been asked when the baby is due. That's horrible. I would never ever ask that of anyone, that's just mean. So what if we can both stand to lose some weight, just see it as extra nourishment for LO. I'm just enjoying having an excuse not to diet at the moment. I'll really concentrate next year.

I really hope you get your :bfp:, Chris!

Sounds like you very well might! :happydance:
xx

I think you look lovely, Chris! :hugs:

Some people are so rude! :growlmad:
xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads