WTT Girls BAW Thread - September

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chris - i can't believe you have been asked when the baby is due. That's horrible. I would never ever ask that of anyone, that's just mean. So what if we can both stand to lose some weight, just see it as extra nourishment for LO. I'm just enjoying having an excuse not to diet at the moment. I'll really concentrate next year.

I'm actually enjoying being pleasantly plump. :rofl: I was anorexic for 7 years and that was horrible! So, I kinda went on the other end of the spectrum now. :rofl: Now all those foods that were once so taboo, I eat on a regular basis. :rofl:

I just think people will always be ignorant and rude..

I've been called fat, so I don't think you're actual weight even really matters anymore! :rofl:
xx

I just think people will always be ignorant and rude..

I've been called fat, so I don't think you're actual weight even really matters anymore! :rofl:
xx

Very true. And you are not fat by any stretch of the imagination!

Haha, thanks Chris :hugs:

I don't think so anymore.. and I don't really care what anyone else thinks about my weight either! :D

But my OH is trying to fatten me up! :rofl:
xx

I got my :bfp: on CD28 but i have a 28 day cycle. I didn't test before then.

As for the weight, I think as long as you are healthy then what does a little extra weight mean. Some people(unfotunately me :hissy:) just store everything, the whole family is like it. I genuinly don't eat that much, excercise is the only thing that has made me lose weight, therefore i'm doomed as ii hate exercise :rofl: My MW seems happy with my weight and my blood pressure and urine samples are fine, i haven't heard the results from my blood test on Friday but when i had the same tests done four months ago everything looked good. I think it is a bad thing if your body is clearly suffering, but if your healthy then what does a little extra weight matter.

I got my :bfp: on CD28 but i have a 28 day cycle. I didn't test before then.

As for the weight, I think as long as you are healthy then what does a little extra weight mean. Some people(unfotunately me :hissy:) just store everything, the whole family is like it. I genuinly don't eat that much, excercise is the only thing that has made me lose weight, therefore i'm doomed as ii hate exercise :rofl: My MW seems happy with my weight and my blood pressure and urine samples are fine, i haven't heard the results from my blood test on Friday but when i had the same tests done four months ago everything looked good. I think it is a bad thing if your body is clearly suffering, but if your healthy then what does a little extra weight matter.

Well said! AGREED!!!

I'm suprised people havent asked me whether I'm pregnant or not I've got a right little podge :blush:
really should start doing my situps again

Chris - I really hope it is your month you really deserve it :hugs:

I think all you ladies need a head check? From where I'm sitting you all look gorgeous; besides, beauty is skin deep.. It's what's inside that counts. :hugs:

I hope it's all of your months! I'll have all of your :witch:(es) for you! :)

I want to see lots of :bfp:s this month! :happydance: :wohoo:
xx

I'm suprised people havent asked me whether I'm pregnant or not I've got a right little podge :blush:
really should start doing my situps again

Chris - I really hope it is your month you really deserve it :hugs:

Aww, thanks Reedy! :hugs: Of course since I decided to have a little bit of fun in the 2ww and got a little :drunk: on Saturday, I probably am preggers. :dohh: For the past year (remember we were using withdrawal as contraception) whenever I thought I may be pregnant I didn't drink, so this month I said, ah *uck it, I'm not preggers and drank. :dohh:

I think all you ladies need a head check? From where I'm sitting you all look gorgeous; besides, beauty is skin deep.. It's what's inside that counts. :hugs:

I hope it's all of your months! I'll have all of your :witch:(es) for you! :)

I want to see lots of :bfp:s this month! :happydance: :wohoo:
xx

Thank you Ella!! :hugs:

Crap I have a meeting at 9am. :hissy: This is the meeting I always fall asleep in. :rofl: :rofl:

:rofl:

Just take a pillow and get some decent :sleep:!
xx

Chris - Well sound like it is your month. Afterall i was an angel last time and MC and this time on CD17 it was my birthday so when we went out for dinner i had two glasses of wine and the following sunday on CD20 i went to the spa with my sister for my birthday treat and this time (touch wood) everything seems fine.
As soon as i got my :bfp: i was back to being an angel again.
So if it was the case for me, then could be the same for you. I just think these LO's need a little naughtiness. :rofl:

Someone else on here said they got drunk & then got their :bfp:

I've just checked my bank account & I got an extra £50 in my wages :happydance: apparently it was a tax rebate :happydance:
I love it when that happens

Erm, sorry ladies TMI alert coming up but I could use some advice?

As (most of!) you know, me and my OH haven't started sleeping together yet, but 2 weeks ago, I started taking the pill just to be safe and incase we decide we want to :blush:

But I've noticed that in the mornings for the past about 4 days, I've been having diarrhea (told you TMI!) and I was just wondering if this is gonna be affecting the pill's effectiveness? 'cause I take my tablet in the morning too?
xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back