WTT Girls BAW Thread - September

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's not fair. I was fine until i saw chocolate and now i want some :hissy:

oooh love thorntons too Buffy x

Chris - what are butterfingers??

Altho I'm not a huge fan of chocolate give me a bag of walkers crisps & I'm anyones :rofl: or even better lightly salted Kettle Chips yum :rofl:

Oh sorry, guess that's just a US thing - it's a candy bar made by nestle. It has a flakey orange center similar to peanut brittle without the peanuts and coated with chocolate. I'll have to find a pic of it for ya..

https://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a234/prairielady_/Butterfinger_opened.jpg
https://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a234/prairielady_/Butterfinger_wrapped.jpg

That sounds & looks so nice yum thanks Chris I had heard of them but didnt know what they were like x

Oh sorry Owo!

Reedy, yes they're very yummy! I could eat a TON of those!

Buffycat - Best of luck :hug:

Chris - you are naughty!! They look yummy :munch:

right ladies Im offski!!

Hope everyone has a good night. US and Canadian girls hope the rest of the working day flies by. Should be back on later!

I'm falling asleep almost at my desk so as i seem to be the last one here in the office i'm scooting 15 mins early. Have a good day/evening everyone.

Bye Kerry, have a good evening!

Please do pop back on so I'm not too BAW. lol

I'm falling asleep almost at my desk so as i seem to be the last one here in the office i'm scooting 15 mins early. Have a good day/evening everyone.

Bye Owo! :wave: Have a good night.

I'm off too I'm afraid will speak to you all 2moro hope you all have lovely evenings x x x x

Bye Reedy :wave:

Have a lovely evening!

HAHA. Was heating up my soup and it boiled over onto everything. :rofl: I just have no luck with soup I think.

Oh no! That's horrible Lea! I did that with oatmeal - then it was all sticky and it was like cement in the micro! A real bitch to clean up!! Things always tend to bubble over on me because I have no attention span. :rofl:

Soup is much easier to clean than oatmeal. It just makes me laugh :rofl:

How's your day going?

SLOW!!! So I'm studying for my final in a few days. lol Just 90 more minutes though!

I had to make a few phone calls today - to get an account number straightened with my credit card company, order new medicine for my little Annie, and call Geico to report a claim - some asshole hit my car while it was parked (didn't see it and no note was left) so we have to pay $500. We can't leave it because we want to trade it in to get a Chevy Cobalt so we can save money on gas. Good thing I'm at work - would hate to take care of all this when I'm home! :rofl:

How's your day going?

Long. Training is going well, but it's taking some of the tasks that I normally use to take a mind break away from me. eg assigning policy numbers to new business. takes no brains and I can't do any right now cause newbie gets them all. argh.

Back at it I suppose, see you again in a little while.

Thanks for the links Buffy :hugs: & best of luck for tomorrow xx

Morning everyone
Chris - Cant believe someone hit your car & didnt leave a not muppet

Hubby is off work now untill next wednesday night love it when he isnt at work its so nice to have someone to come home to x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"