WTT Girls BAW Thread - September

Status
Not open for further replies.
morning.....

still no :witch: and got a bfn too...

really do not understand what is going on!

Morning Kerry & Buffy x

Kerry - any sign of the Mojo yet?

Buffy - so sorry you got a bfn how many days late are you? x

now 4 days late....if nothing at the weekend will try another test (but a different brand)

Awww Buffycat sorry you had a :bfn:. I hope that you find out for sure soon. Limbo land is not a nice place to be. How many DPO's are you?

reedy - Nope no mojo. Had another BAD night in the bedroom department last night. But I'll moan about it later in my journo. Im not going to be a misery guts on here today!!

thanks Kerry....am about 16 dpo i think.......

not good about bedroom action though.....hope things are better tonight for you.....

Morning All,

Sorry Buffcat that you got a :bfn: and no :witch: how frustrating. There have been quite a few cases where it has taken a week or so for some women to get a :bfp: fingers crossed this is your time and it's just taking a while to show up.

Morning Owo, have you had some breakfast???

Buffycat - Owo is right hun.

thanks guys....

i'll sit tight for now and wallow in chocolate......!

Morning all - dont know about everyone else but its blooming freezing today - like winter!

that would be handy - and then we would know the same for you, Nicky, Lisa, Tracy, Reedy & Chris....

Lisa, i completely agree! the heating isn't on in the office yet - they don't turn it on until October....tight sods!!

I agree with the cold weather too its bloody freezing & i havent got any flat closed toe shoes so I'm still wearing sandles hoping to get in town @ the weekend & buy some new shoes
I need some new Uggs too I know not many people like them but they keep my feet warm & under baggy jeans you cant see them anyway

yes i've had breakfast. Raisin wheats. Like i have every morning. I'm very predictable :rofl:

I agree that it has definetely got a lot colder the last couple of days. I have come to work in two fleece's today instead of my usual one. Our office is supposed to be climat controlled, but it still feels colder than usual in here.

I got a new pair of black ugg style boots on Monday, I always wear them in the winter time, keep my legs/feet/ankles warm, I cant afford reall Ugg's though.

We have wall convector heaters in my office, so we have it on just now lol

Morning peeps

Kerry - speaking of bad bedroom situations.... DH got performance anxiety last night!!!

Its soooo frustrating coz if I make a big deal out of it - that'll only make thing worse! but how the heck am I sposed to get pregnant without his sperm??

Has this ever happened to you guys? and if so... what do you advise? xx

Buffy - sorry you got BFN, there's still hope yet tho chick xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe