WTT Girls BAW Thread - September

Status
Not open for further replies.
bye Tracy....will speak to you in a couple of weeks!

i am sooo gonna miss this place....i have tonnes to do before i leave tonight, so i won';t be able to read through the 20 pages that you lot have written....:hissy::hissy:

Chris....got your message.....am so looking forward to meeting you!

bye Tracy....will speak to you in a couple of weeks!

i am sooo gonna miss this place....i have tonnes to do before i leave tonight, so i won';t be able to read through the 20 pages that you lot have written....:hissy::hissy:

Chris....got your message.....am so looking forward to meeting you!

Ditto Buffy! I told DH about it! See ya Tuesday! :wave: Have a safe trip!

Hi Leah! :hi: Not much at all! Buffycat and I are meeting for lunch on Tuesday!! :happydance:

Very excited - we're going to the Cheesecake Factory across the street from my job for lunch!

At the moment, I'm just driving myself crazy thinking, "Am I pregnant? Yes, I think so. No, no I'm not, AF is on her way." :dohh: I try to forget about it but then I'll get a cramp or a twinge and it starts the obsession all over again! My lower abdomen has been feeling weird goes from a constipated feeling, to a crampy feeling and then just a "numb" kinda feeling and just more of an awareness of my lower ab, just a few days more.....

finally finished work at 7.30pm - how rubbish is that! still didn't get everything done either!

have to do some ironing.....cleaning, and packing....flying from manchester at 2pm tomorrow to Heathrow....and then to jfk...:happydance::happydance::happydance:

any of you want anything bringing back for me to post to you?!

manchester to heathrow is 40mins.....heathrow to jfk is about 7.5 hours......

we have a wait at heathrown for a couple of hours, but i don't mind as i will be off around the shops!

anyone got any other requestrs for what i can take for Chris?!

any of you want anything bringing back for me to post to you?!

I'll have the entire stock of that cheesecake factory please :blush::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Thats the place I want to work :rofl:

Hope you got there safely Buffy & hope you have a fab time

Morning Kerry

I see the old bag got you on saturday too?? well at least we are cycle buddies again :hugs: xx

Nicky - Sorry she got you. Does it sound a bit mad that Im actually quite relieved???

Destiny - Im guessing youre looking forward to seeing her!! :rofl:

Morning girls, hope you are all well, I am quite busy today but just popped on to see if we have any :bfp:

Kerry - how come you are relieved to see the :witch: hun?

I worry about being preggers, if the :witch: comes then I know that there wont be any heartache. does that make sense??? I REALLY want a baby but Im so so scared that I'll MC again.

I worry about being preggers, if the :witch: comes then I know that there wont be any heartache. does that make sense??? I REALLY want a baby but Im so so scared that I'll MC again.

:hug: I know what you mean.

We will both be complete basket cases as soon as we finally get our BFP's

So we will switch from being scared of not getting pregnant to being terrified of not staying pregnant :hugs: xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"