WTT Girls BAW Thread - September

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey ladies how is everybody? Big rant coming....sorry!!!

We had the OH's parents and brother over this weekend. I've got a cold atm and then got moaned at because OH's mother got it. On friday Oh went to work and took his dad, they went the pub on the way home without telling me and OH's mum. So I phone OH and we argue with him saying it was his dads idea.

So they get in 2 hours later after loads of arguing over the phone and OH's father moans that if he Oh wants to go for a pint after a hard days work he can... blah blah, blah....I said I dont mind him going for a pint, its just when he doesnt tell me and ignores my phone calls and then turns his phone off!!! .... I thought the cheek of you in my house and talk to me like that!!

The witch came and went and now we are trying again!

To top it all off I have a whitlow on my finger which is now looking like a thumb and is green and very painful!!! And I have impetigo in my ear!

Got my sisters pram being delivered to our house today which is torturing me!! She has her baby by C section on 30th september!! Me and OH are taking her 4 year old bowling on saturday so that will make me broody!!

:hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy:

Sorry about the rant....I feel better now :D

baby blues sometimes it makes me feel better coming on here and having a rant :rofl:

i seem to do it all the time though :blush:

hi girls :hi:

babyblues-so sorry for ur oh's family getting u down. i sometimes have to bite my toung around df's mum when df annoys me coz i don't want her to think i nag him loads but i usually tell him what's what when i get him alone-shouldn't have to as it's better to be myself etc but i find it saves hassle.

destiny-i go for quite long length's of time without seeing my mum too coz we live hundreds of miles apart and it kills me so i'm feeling ur excitement right now :hugs:

Leah-thank u soooooooo much for the pic (wanted to say it publicly) :hug:

does anyone know how i get it onto my signature?! xx

Hi makemeamammy and babyblues

Babyblues - Id be pretty peed off too!!! A quick phone call wouldnt have hurt!

makemeamammy - You need to save the pic on photobucket and save the address to your siggie. You need the one that has

ok thanks kerry, think i've done it now.

kerry, if u don't mind could u send me the link to the baw thread on facebook (only if u want to tho lol)

also managed to add my ff chart link thanks to some technical help (i'm so useless with comps :rofl: ) if any of u want a peak at my completely random cycle xx

makemeamammy - Love the siggie!! Leah you are really tallented!

Aww, thanks Kerry. :hugs: I don't know how we missed it this month. :shrug: Damn that egg!! See, I knew I used too much pre-seed! They all slipped out. :rofl: :rofl:

I'm ready to go home already and it's not even 8:30 am yet. Blech, such is life. Mondays suck.

At least I'm sporting my new shorter hair do and great new highlights! Oh, and my new acrylic nails!! :happydance:

And since the :witch: is visiting, I have a very good excuse to eat my gobstoppers at 9:04 in the morning! :rofl:

Gobstoppers are mini jaw breakers.

Here Nicky, these are for you
https://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a234/prairielady_/gobstoppers2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member