WTT Girls BAW Thread - September

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im having a strange day today...

Feeling a bit down coz of :witch: so I've posted on my old thread in the Mc section

and *talk about perfect timing*.... someone has just emailed me some pics of my ex's wedding :dohh:

(I was with him for 8yrs but eventually broke up with him coz he didn't want to get married/have kids - he has 2 grown up kids from previous marriage)

I love my DH but im also kinda hurt that my Ex has married someone else IYKWIM? (she is 15yrs younger than him (2yrs older than his eldest son!) so is bound to want kids)

I know I have no right to feel resentful but I sorta do :blush: does that make me a bad person??

xx

Helloooooo Where is everyone today? Not doing the 'W' word are ya???? :shock:

Hey Chris! I just got back from late lunch!

Nicky sorry you are feeling down - have a :hugs: I am peed off since I just went to Asda and the checkout girl was wittering on about her colleague saying how mad she is as she is pregnant for the fourth time and she is only 22 I wanted to scream SOME OF US WOULD KILL TO BE PREGNANT:hissy::hissy::hissy:

Feeling a bit down coz of :witch: so I've posted on my old thread in the Mc section

and *talk about perfect timing*.... someone has just emailed me some pics of my ex's wedding :dohh:

(I was with him for 8yrs but eventually broke up with him coz he didn't want to get married/have kids - he has 2 grown up kids from previous marriage)

I love my DH but im also kinda hurt that my Ex has married someone else IYKWIM? (she is 15yrs younger than him (2yrs older than his eldest son!) so is bound to want kids)

I know I have no right to feel resentful but I sorta do :blush: does that make me a bad person??

xx

No, that doesn't make you a bad person at all!!!!!! I know exactly what you mean! :hugs: I'm sorry you're feeling down today! :hug:

Tracy, I know exactly what you mean. The plaza where I get my hair and nails done, there is, unfortunately, also an abortion clinic. :cry: I wanted to yell at every woman walking in there! Helloooo I'd love to be preggers! Give me your unwanted child!!!! I really REALLY don't understand how life works sometimes!!! :growlmad:

Good day Ladies,

What is it about fire pits and booze that always causes DRAMA!!
I was just having some good ol' fashioned b-day getting drunk time, oh I got smashed :rofl:. My friend and my cousin headed downstairs to get more drinks, so I went to the livingroom to drunk mubmle to my friends, the wife of my friend asked where he and my cousin were. I said they were downstairs and she said "alone?" and I replied "yeah, I think so." to which she replied that her husband had confessed to her that if he were to leave her for anyone, it would be my cousin. "what?!" I go downstairs to see what's up. I am going to note now that my cousin is in a relationship and she is expecting her BF to propose to her any day now.

I go downstairs and they are doing shots and playing foos ball. So I join in on the shots and watch the drunken game.

We go upstairs for some b-day cake, and then I say that I'm going for a smoke. My cousin jumps up and tells me she is going with me. I thought it was a little strange cause she is a stress smoker, and nothing else. I light my smoke and she steals it from me right away. Then she tells me that my friend had kissed her. She was crying and freaking out, understandably. What the hell was he thinking? His wife was upstairs and he was downstairs kissing someone!?

My cousin told her BF what happened as soon as she saw him, and he was mad, but knew it wasn't her doing, so he's as ok as can be expected. I don't imagine my friend will tell his wife, and I refuse to cause it's really none of my business, and he should be the one telling her.

xx

No, that doesn't make you a bad person. I have been in a simular situation. :hug:

Good day Ladies,

What is it about fire pits and booze that always causes DRAMA!!
I was just having some good ol' fashioned b-day getting drunk time, oh I got smashed :rofl:. My friend and my cousin headed downstairs to get more drinks, so I went to the livingroom to drunk mubmle to my friends, the wife of my friend asked where he and my cousin were. I said they were downstairs and she said "alone?" and I replied "yeah, I think so." to which she replied that her husband had confessed to her that if he were to leave her for anyone, it would be my cousin. "what?!" I go downstairs to see what's up. I am going to note now that my cousin is in a relationship and she is expecting her BF to propose to her any day now.

I go downstairs and they are doing shots and playing foos ball. So I join in on the shots and watch the drunken game.

We go upstairs for some b-day cake, and then I say that I'm going for a smoke. My cousin jumps up and tells me she is going with me. I thought it was a little strange cause she is a stress smoker, and nothing else. I light my smoke and she steals it from me right away. Then she tells me that my friend had kissed her. She was crying and freaking out, understandably. What the hell was he thinking? His wife was upstairs and he was downstairs kissing someone!?

My cousin told her BF what happened as soon as she saw him, and he was mad, but knew it wasn't her doing, so he's as ok as can be expected. I don't imagine my friend will tell his wife, and I refuse to cause it's really none of my business, and he should be the one telling her.

That's terrible Lea! :shock: Not really surprising though as some people just have no morals!!

Grrr! wish AF would bugger off coz I really am sick of feeling sorry for myself like this!
I hate feeling needy coz I am not this type of person normally :cry: but it seems like every month when :witch: arrives I go running back to the Mc section to wallow in self pity :hissy:

Sorry girls, think I need someone to slap me xx

Lea - What an idiot that bloke is!

Nicky - I know exactly what you mean about Ex's. My first love got married in Dec, he sold his business for alot of money. There was alot of history between us and he did some unforgiveable things. Yet I couldnt help feeling jealous that he was making this new wonderful life. He called before he went to ask for forgiveness and meet up with me, and I did. Probably the best thing I could have done as I managed to put a few skeletons away for good.

Grrr! wish AF would bugger off coz I really am sick of feeling sorry for myself like this!
I hate feeling needy coz I am not this type of person normally :cry: but it seems like every month when :witch: arrives I go running back to the Mc section to wallow in self pity :hissy:

Sorry girls, think I need someone to slap me xx

Aww Nicky, I'm so sorry hun!!

Here, this'll make you smile.
https://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a234/prairielady_/Smile-1.jpg

That's terrible Lea! :shock: Not really surprising though as some people just have no morals!!

That's the thing though, I thought he did have morals. I thought he was a better person than that. I KNOW he loves his wife, and he is one of the most caring people I know. What the hell was he thinking. I can't look at him the same way anymore. :cry: It's so hard cause I dearly love both him and his wife, and I want nothing but the best for them, but I think if she finds out this happened, she will leave him.

Note: that was the wedding that I was a bridesmaid in this past July.

That's the thing though, I thought he did have morals. I thought he was a better person than that. I KNOW he loves his wife, and he is one of the most caring people I know. What the hell was he thinking. I can't look at him the same way anymore. :cry: It's so hard cause I dearly love both him and his wife, and I want nothing but the best for them, but I think if she finds out this happened, she will leave him.

Note: that was the wedding that I was a bridesmaid in this past July.

I'm so sorry. Was he drunk? Not that that would make everything okay, but maybe a bit more....what's the word I'm looking for.....easier to swallow (so to speak)

I feel better now that I was able to get it off my chest. I can't really talk to my friends here about it cause they all know everyone involved. I can't guarantee that the wrong people won't find out.

I know what that's like. My SIL (who is married) let a friend of DH kiss her in the bathroom while her husband was upstairs. So, I can relate.

Why do these ppl do this to themselves and others!!
Have you spoken to the husband involved?? Tell him how uncomfortable its made you feel

Lea I totally relate to your situation as something similar happened to me! My sisters boyfriend got really drunk one night and tried to kiss me in her kitchen when she was upstairs and also v drunk, i just said WTF are you doing and he backed off, I wasn't going to say anything so as to keep the peace but my OH saw him come downstairs and dragged it out of me, it escalated into a massive slanging match and luckily for me my OH believed I had pushed him away! my sis on the other hand refuses to this day to believe me and is now engaged to her boyfriend (who has refused to have anything to do with us since and denies everything) - that was a year and a half ago and things are only just back to normal with my sister - I still can't believe that I was made out to be such a liar and so bad when I didn't even do anything!!! Sorry rant over - that just brought it all flooding back!:hissy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back