WTT Girls BAW Thread - September

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks Chris it is totally crap, I still feel bad for my sis that she is with someone who would do that to her but what can I do? I am DREADING the wedding (she hasn't set a date yet but i think it will be next year!)

Why do these ppl do this to themselves and others!!
Have you spoken to the husband involved?? Tell him how uncomfortable its made you feel

I want to, but I don't know what to say to him. I think I'm too upset at him to talk to him without saying something I would regret.

thanks Chris it is totally crap, I still feel bad for my sis that she is with someone who would do that to her but what can I do? I am DREADING the wedding (she hasn't set a date yet but i think it will be next year!)

:hugs: I don't blame you. That sucks girlie. :hugs:

right I am going home, see you all tomorrow, I will try and get on here a bit more!!:hug:

BYE TRACY!!

Lea - Maybe when you are feeling calmer. Just explain that you never EVER want to be put in that situation again. :hug:

Ah yes, a nap is always worthwhile! I take a nap at every lunch. We have a ladies lounge - so I just lounge on one of the chairs and sleep. :rofl:

Man oh man. I'm ready to go back to bed. Everyone I talked to has told me to give my friend an ultimatum, Tell your wife, or I will. I don't want to put myself in that position though.

No, I don't blame you, I wouldn't want to be put in that position either. Gosh, such a sticky situation. When, my SIL told me she let another man kiss her (when her husband was in another room) I didn't say anything - to her or her husband. I told DH just to have it off all of my shoulders but neither of us said anything. I think maybe this was just one time thing with them (out of intoxication) and probably won't happen again. Maybe you can say, 'If I see this happening again, I will tell your wife.' Or something along those lines....

That's actually the best suggestion I've heard so far. I feel better, thank you so much Chris :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"