WTT Girls BAW Thread - September

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chris I have just noticed how many posts you are on - do you ever do any work?:rofl::rofl::rofl:

:rofl::rofl: Nope :nope: :rofl: I do all my work in the afternoon. I don't have enough to keep me busy for the whole work day so I save it all for the afternoon after you ladies have gone home for the evening. :rofl:

LOL I used to be like that but since started doing reception I am busy all the time:hissy: have to make time to post on here though :rofl:

I WISH I was busy!! :growlmad: It's so annoying making up work for myself. :rofl: They were supposed to train me on more recruitment activities and get me training on interviewing candidates but that hasn't happened yet. I have 2 bosses and am bored out of my mind!! On one hand, I guess I shouldn't complain, I mean if they want to pay me for doing nothing than so be it! :rofl:

I'm also a loser and log on to BnB at night and on weekends. :dohh:

Chris I have just noticed how many posts you are on - do you ever do any work?:rofl::rofl::rofl:

:rofl::rofl: Nope :nope: :rofl: I do all my work in the afternoon. I don't have enough to keep me busy for the whole work day so I save it all for the afternoon after you ladies have gone home for the evening. :rofl:

LOL I used to be like that but since started doing reception I am busy all the time:hissy: have to make time to post on here though :rofl:

I WISH I was busy!! :growlmad: It's so annoying making up work for myself. :rofl: They were supposed to train me on more recruitment activities and get me training on interviewing candidates but that hasn't happened yet. I have 2 bosses and am bored out of my mind!! On one hand, I guess I shouldn't complain, I mean if they want to pay me for doing nothing than so be it! :rofl:

I'm also a loser and log on to BnB at night and on weekends. :dohh:

You are no loser Chris!! I would log on at home if I could get on a bloomin computer!!:hissy: DD and OH hog them constantly, I am going to have to save up and get my own!

Hey lets see if we can get to page 350 before end of tomorrow - OMG can you believe it is October on Wednesday?

Yeah, we need to start doing that too. Everything is so damn expensive though! :dohh:

Good Morning/Afternoon,

Speaking of Christmas, I told my SIL that I am doing Christmas this year. I am doing it cause I want a break. I know that doesn't make much sense, but my father has forefited Christmas day with us as long as we are there for Christmas eve and Boxing day. So, I usually spend all three days I have off away from home and I don't feel like I had any time off at all. anyway, I told my SIL, and she asked what she can bring. I told her to ask me in November. I haven't even put any thought into it at all yet. It's not even october. I have bought some of my presents though. That'll save some stress later on i'm sure.

I know, I wish my boss would hurry up and sort out my pay increase cos I am so hard up at the moment!! mind you it will probably be so small I won't notice it:rofl:

OH and I are having a quiet christmas day on our own then having all the family round for a buffet on Boxing Day, we spent it on our own last year because of all the problems with my sis and her stupid bf:cry: and also DH had family problems with his sis-in-law (stuck up and horrible!) so we just decided from now on thats what we are going to do!

Hi Lea,

I have started xmas shopping I have my Mums and Nans already!! Only because I cant afford to leave it too long this year!! :rofl:

Tracy - Have a nice night

We're actually going to my parent's for Christmas Day. We have to work the day after Christmas here in the US but I took a personal day so I can have a 4 day weekend. :happydance:

Hi Lea :hi: How was your weekend?

It was ok. Nick and I watched all of the third season of Supernatural to catch up for the new season. Then I confused him cause I started watching the first season and didn't really tell him. Then yesterday was Gramma R's 85th birthday dinner. We went for dinner at my In-law's place. My SIL made the cake, but she didn't cook it all the way through, so for Gramma's 90th, I am going to make her cake. :rofl:

yikes- you guys i can hardly keep up!!!! I went out for a walk and run around the park- very energizing and good for me- and a whole raft of stuff in the thread missed!!!!!

Nicky- you poor thing. depression sucks but not surprising after all you've been through.. do what you need to do and you never know a shake of external things may make you happier and the babies will follow...life is too short to not enjoy what you do and it sounds to me like your not as happy as you deserve to be with your job...good luck figuring out what will make you happier...

Samba- i've already taken two weeks but i think because of the work i do i will need longer off.. and you are right i just need to get comfortable with things.. besides if i take a few more weeks off i can get an exam i have to do out the way and hopefully pass it as i havent done any revision, AND maybe (god willing) i might concieve this cycle with all stress lifted off me...Ps I hope your brother gets better- Lyme disease is horrid to have but actually really easy to treat but poor old him! Its pretty miserable symptom wise...hope he gets better soon....

Chris- I had no idea you had such a long history of mental health issues.. you are a strong lady indeed.You've overcome so much.. makes me want a bfp for you so much more....!!!!! I've had a history of mild depression and SAD mostly related to workplace stress and my job but i've been doing so so well in the last year or so i dont want this to trigger my depression off esp as its winter!!! But i feel so so much better recently even with these recent setbacks..so trying to keep positive. Went for a long walk and run in the park and its really blown the cobwebs away....

Hi Lea,

I have started xmas shopping I have my Mums and Nans already!! Only because I cant afford to leave it too long this year!! :rofl:

Tracy - Have a nice night

I have got gifts for my Parents-in-law, Gramma R, and my Dads. Nick has 2 siblings who are in relationships, so we are probably going to do Secret Santa between the 6 of us to help cut Christmas costs.

Hi Lea :hi: How was your weekend?

It was ok. Nick and I watched all of the third season of Supernatural to catch up for the new season. Then I confused him cause I started watching the first season and didn't really tell him. Then yesterday was Gramma R's 85th birthday dinner. We went for dinner at my In-law's place. My SIL made the cake, but she didn't cook it all the way through, so for Gramma's 90th, I am going to make her cake. :rofl:

Sounds really nice. Pete and I want to start watching Supernatural; it looks really good!

Chris- I had no idea you had such a long history of mental health issues.. you are a strong lady indeed.You've overcome so much.. makes me want a bfp for you so much more....!!!!! I've had a history of mild depression and SAD mostly related to workplace stress and my job but i've been doing so so well in the last year or so i dont want this to trigger my depression off esp as its winter!!! But i feel so so much better recently even with these recent setbacks..so trying to keep positive. Went for a long walk and run in the park and its really blown the cobwebs away....

Aw thanks! :blush: I've overcome a lot but wish I retained just a little bit of the anorexia as I'm now quite big. :cry: Yeah, a long walk in the park will do you good! My p-doc actually recommended light therapy to me. Haven't tried it yet though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"