WTT Girls BAW Thread - September

Status
Not open for further replies.
makemeamammy -

WELCOME TO THE DARKSIDE

https://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h97/chadb4184/Darth_Vader_by_gattadonna.jpg

Reedy - i really dont know what you are talking about :rofl:

Hey girls! Well just got back from doctors and he's give me two Wee samples to do in the morning. One for an infection:huh: and another for pregnancy.

But would anybody like to clear this up for me.

How can it come up positive IF I only get pregnant this weekend??

Thought you had to wait until other period!! Swear docs don't know what they on about!!!

xxxxxx

makemeamammy -

WELCOME TO THE DARKSIDE

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

ffs work is ripping my knitting just now - everytime i come on here something needs doing straight away - i miss the chat :(

makemeamammy -

WELCOME TO THE DARKSIDE

haha!!! :rofl:

I'm going to wait until I (Hopefully) miss my period to test myself.

I have a feeling that the doctors test is going to come back neg! It's way to early unless I am pregnant from last cycle, although very unlikely!

It's so frustrating because I didn't want to get any answers until I test myself. But I stupidly went to the doctors hoping he would just give me something for the pains and he gives me a bloody test!!

He didn't understand when I told him it would be too early, he just nodded and gave me the bottle!!

Annoys me because I wanted to wait :(

makemeamammy - welcome to the darkside hun!

Im from Cumbria but have relatives in Scotland (my grandad lived in Inverness) xx

thanks everyone, oooh-inverness is where df and i eventually want to live (after living at home for a few years) i think it's beautiful-not too big but not too small!

babyblues :hug: don't think too much of the response tomorrow then-u know in urself that it's prob just too early so take no notice and test when af is due xxx

Morning everyone?
Did we all have a nice evening? x

morning ladies, i had a lovely evening-df came in from work with a takeaway and then we had a lovely bath together in the evening-he even let me watch sex and the city on tv (normally he moans like hell when it's on)-sometimes these men do have their good points eh?! :-D

what did everyone else get up to? xx

Had a so-so evening, nothing exciting as usual, just relaxed in front of the telly!!

I've decided im going to collect the tokens for the Sun £9.50 holidays and go away for 3 nights end of September.

grrrr-why do doctors make everything so difficult??? had a blood test last week to see if i'm immunised against reubelle (before ttc) and phoned up just now for results. woman says if u want results u got to phone between 2 and half past??!!!

i asked why and she said 'that's when i give them out'
i said 'well if it's u that does it can u not tell me now' and she says 'im paid to do it between 2 and half past'???!!!! some ppl just irritate me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"