WTT Girls BAW Thread - September

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Chris,

How's the mood over in New York today?

Hi Owo :hi:

It's a bit somber today. :cry: DH is in Manhattan with his mom and sister for the 9/11 Memorial remembering their husband and step-father.

Wow, I didn't realise the time difference was that small.. I thought it'd be like 6am or something!
xx

Nah, just 5 hours difference between New York and England.

Thoughts are with you & your family today Chris :hug::hugs:

Love your tinkerbell on your signature Chris x

Ella - Raw fish? :sick: think I'll stick to the new burger place that sounds yum x

Thoughts are with you & your family today Chris :hug::hugs:

x

Thanks hun :hugs:

Tinkerbell is my FAV!! Would have had a tatoo of her....if I were able to get a tatoo that is...lol

Raw fish isn't my thing either - the only sushi I eat is california rolls and that's not really raw.

Chris - I second what Reedy said, thoughts are with you and your family :( :hugs:

Reedy - the new burger place looks delish!!!! But it was overflowing with people when I went with my friend, so we decided to leave it a while
xx

Chris - Sorry to hear that your family were so directly effected by that attacks.My thoughts are with you all today.

My life you guys have been gossiping loads!! Havent had chance to catch up!!

chris - Hiya :wave: thinking of you and family today :hugs:

Do you want TMI news??!!

Thanks Owo and All. :hugs:

Unfortunately, I never knew DH's step-father 9/11 happened 6 months before DH and I started dating - wish I knew him though he sounded like an awesome man.

My life you guys have been gossiping loads!! Havent had chance to catch up!!

chris - Hiya :wave: thinking of you and family today :hugs:

Do you want TMI news??!!

Thank you Kerry

And YES I want TMI news!!!!!!

Well...

My CM has started to increase normally by now Im all dried up!! :rofl: :rofl: Im hoping that this is good news!!

Ohhhh......keeping fingers crossed for you!!!

:dust: :dust:

Yep, fingers crossed!
*baby dust* :D
xx

thanks girlies.

But you know what its like... you find a sign in any little thing on the dreaded 2ww!! :rofl:
Also my angel delight made me feel ill last night, but that's really clutching at straws!

I'm terrible with what all the signs mean hun but def have my fingers toes arms & legs crossed for you (well maybe not my legs have to get my own :bfp: :rofl: )

May not be Kerry. I have a good feeling about you this month!!

I, on the other hand, need a straight jacket and a padded room. I was talking to DH's :spermy: and my egg this morning saying, "Come on guys you can do it, FERTILIZE! FERTILIZE! Mommy and Daddy believe in you....come on." :rofl::rofl:

I'm hoping you all get :bfp:s!! :wohoo:

but I better not be left abandoned here! haha :D
xx

Don't worry Ella - Kerry will never abandon BAW!

And I'll still be here!

Chris - Its not mad!! :rofl: Both DF and I have words with our eggs and spermies!! :rofl: That or we both need locking up!!

Ella - Once a BAW girl... Always a BAW girl!

Reedy - I think I make up the symptoms as I go along to suit me! :rofl:

That's good!! :D

I feel reassured :D
xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members