WTT Girls BAW Thread - September

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ella - Its true what Kerry says I left for a short while a about a month ago but missed BAW so much I came back now they cant get rid of me :muaha:

Kerry - I'm the same everything thats wrong with me I'm thinking 'is that a sign??'

Kerry - I'm getting excited for you. :happydance: Can't wait for testing time now. Come on Kerry needs a little miracle too. :happydance:

Im back !

Chris - watched a programme about 9/11 last night it was on the 14 survivors of the marriott hotel, it made me cry - really feel for you and DH :hugs:

Hi Tracy! :hi:

Thank you for your kind words. :hugs:

Owo - Thanks hun! Hopefully I'll be on the dark darkside by the 22nd!!

Tracy - I watched that last night too. Must admit I may have shed a tear or too!!

Wow, I didn't realise the time difference was that small.. I thought it'd be like 6am or something!
xx

It was 6 am here at that time :D Welcome Ella. I am the one from Canadianaland. I am about 3 hours behind Chris.

Chris - I am sure thinking of you guys today. I will never forget that day as long as I live.

Kerry - :dust: for you. I want you to get your :bfp:. You and all the other BAW TTCers. I am pretty envious, but I can live through you guys.

Lea, your time will go very soon, hun. :hugs: I don't think I'll be going anywhere for awhile...lol

I have decided to start taking Evening Primrose up to ovulation and then flax seed oil up till :witch: and drink grapefruit juice - it is supposed to help with CM - TMI coming up .....

I have hardly had any cm since m/c!!

OH says the words cervical mucus make him want to throw up :rofl: so obviously I am using them at every given opportunity:rofl:

I am great thanks, looking forward to the weekend - don't have anything planned, will just be nice not to be at work! how are you?

Lea, your time will go very soon, hun. :hugs: I don't think I'll be going anywhere for awhile...lol

I don't think you will be here for as long as it takes for Husband to make up his mind. Maybe I don't need to get my :bfp:, I already have a big baby :rofl:

I am great thanks, looking forward to the weekend - don't have anything planned, will just be nice not to be at work! how are you?

I'm much better now. I went through a period of being pretty depressed about stuff, but it seems to be blowing over now.
I don't know what, if anything, I'm doing for the weekend. There is talk of us having a fire pit night tomorrow, weather permitting. The weather has been such crap this summer.

Lea - :wave: hiya babes!!! Thanks for you PMA!! I hope that OH sorts his head out soon!! I might just pop over and give him a talking too!!

Lea - Your time will come. I know it will. I'm sure your DH will surprise you one day.
:hugs:

I'm much better now. I went through a period of being pretty depressed about stuff, but it seems to be blowing over now.
I don't know what, if anything, I'm doing for the weekend. There is talk of us having a fire pit night tomorrow, weather permitting. The weather has been such crap this summer.

We all go through bad times chick - keep your chin up ((hugs))

We have a chimenea and not managed to use it even once this year:hissy: I HATE rain!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"