WTT Girls BAW Thread - September

Status
Not open for further replies.
grrrr-why do doctors make everything so difficult??? had a blood test last week to see if i'm immunised against reubelle (before ttc) and phoned up just now for results. woman says if u want results u got to phone between 2 and half past??!!!

i asked why and she said 'that's when i give them out'
i said 'well if it's u that does it can u not tell me now' and she says 'im paid to do it between 2 and half past'???!!!! some ppl just irritate me!

Know where your coming from there. I had mine in July & rang up when the surgery opened & was told to ring back at 11am as this is when they gave them out. Altho mine was bcus they didnt get them in till then.

I think i was 5 or something when i get immunised against MMR?

:hug: nice to know it's not just me then lol - not a major issue but it is playing on my mind as if it says i need the reubella injection then i'm guessing that means i can't ttc next month-do u know anything bout this? xx

Makemeamummy - I was told that if your results come back positive i.e you need to have the injection then you cant fall pregnant within a month of having the jab because if you do & someone around you get measles mumps or rubella you can contract it which could lead to birth defects/M/C or Still birth.

Luckily mine came back negative & was fine to start trying straight away x Good luck hope yours come back negative too x

oh really hoping its gona be negative then :-( all worried now, I'll keep my fingers crossed til 2 :hissy: xx

I had my test before we decided to TTC so if it did come back positive It was like I had to wait even longer which was good it was just over a month after I got the results that we decided to start TTC x
Fingers crossed for you hun x :hugs:

Back to eating ryvitas & drinking water for me - boring
I'm getting a bit of a tummy wish i could say its pregnancy tummy but no just a big fat tyre lol
Trying to get back in to eating better now we're TTC, I lost about 14lbs b4 the wedding but have now put it all back on so got to get back to eating better & doing those sit-ups x

Whats everyone else had for lunch today?

I don't know how much I'll be around today. I have alot of homework to do. God forbid I actually do "homework" AT home! But, hey, that is what work is for! :rofl: This way I can go home and just relax and not have to do anything...lol I'm so bad! :blush: Greatest thing is that while doing homework here at work, I actually LOOK very busy with "work" work. :rofl:

Great! I've just found out im probably going to be made redundant soon :hissy:

Looks like the place I work at is going to close down?? but they won't give us any straight answers :hissy: this is ridiculous!!

Im so angry :hissy: this is just what I need right now :cry: xx

Oh Nicky I'm so sorry x :hug:
Its a pain in the arse when people dont tell you whats happening
Hope things work out for you hun x x x x:hugs:

Nicky...that is crap.......

we had that just before Chrimbo actually, it was such a horrible time from then until the end of March.....i was ok fortunately.....

where do you work?

Awww nicky :hug: You dont need this. Is the whole company closing?

Awww nicky :hug: You dont need this. Is the whole company closing?

Yeah - it looks that way, they have recently opened another site over the North East and are relocating all the business over there.

I rang my boss to find out what was going on & he didn't know anything about it but has resigned because he doesnt agree with the way we are being treated (he lives near the new site & already works there but has group responsibilities so is still our boss) xx

Is that your boss 'cant' or 'wont' I suppose he might have to keep schtum until all details are finalised. Either way you still need to know whats happening. Have you been there long?

No - my boss has resigned from his position because of this, i've been there 11 years in total but left briefly so have been back for 9 years xx

Oh Nicky, that sucks! I am so sorry! :hugs:

some boss! that hardly makes a statement - looks like he is jumping to save his own skin!

i am so sorry though.......

oh nicky :hug: hope everything works out for u on the job front.

i phoned for my results and...they weren't there!!! They don't know why they're not there and don't know how long they're going to take so I've just got to sit and wait!! :hissy: no fair!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"